Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Understandable that he’s frustrated about the relegation and how it happened but, honestly, whit a state to get into about fitba’. “Pathetic” doesn’t come close to doing that rant justice.

13 hours ago, Dee Man said:

This guy's post though:

IMG-20200730-WA0009.jpg

Fucking Wallopers......

Jambos aren’t much better either IMO!

Just kidding...Never thought I’d hear myself say this, but do the rest of us a big favour Dees, and get intae these Jambo Cuntos. 

.Shitfest 1-0 victory to the Dark Blue Destroyers. Berra OG.

Hearts are where they are,for one thing only,they are HONKING,we have nothing to fear against this shower,without Shankland,the DABS would not be where they are,half their fans wanted Neilson out,half the jambos did not want him back,

16 hours ago, Dee Man said:

This guy's post though:

IMG-20200730-WA0009.jpg

I'm glad that guy waited until he had calmed down before posting that amusing rant!   Imagine if he'd still been angry!

I hope Dundee go there and win 3-0 just to wind them up a bit more!

With so many Jambo's heads close to exploding into orbit, I hope they don't go too hard on Div for not having them existing at all in any of the leagues in P&B's 'Current SPFL League Standings'.

On 29/07/2020 at 21:09, Yenitit said:

If the Derryboys and girls aren’t allowed into Tynecastle 1st game of the season we’ll crowdfund a big f**k off DOON flag to be flown over the pitch during the game to get under these jambo c***s skin even more. I’m sure some Hibees would pitch in. 

f**k Hearts 

I genuinely wish you lot were daft enough to waste your money on such pish while your club is desperate for cash. ^_^

Edited by Mr. X

The biggest budget won't guarantee the title for Hearts. You were total gash last season and it is not unreasonable to suggest that you could be gash this coming season. Time for the Jambos  to stick this Billy Big Baws shite back in its box. Hearts will be the scalp for a lot of teams this season. My gut feeling is that Kano will be on fire this season and that will be enough to keep the Dee in the hunt to the championship rounds. I predict Jambo arses to be twitching far more than Dundee's when the final weeks arrive. 

Tarts 1 Dee 2 (Kano and Dorrans) to an empty stadium