Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

7 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Stop chatting shit m9.

If you think Lawwell doesn’t have any influence on the running of our game, then you’ve either been asleep since March or you’re a bigger fud then I’ve had down for.

’Hertz’................ffs.

This is Sevco fan territory FFS.

23 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

If you think Lawwell doesn’t have any influence on the running of our game, then you’ve either been asleep since March or you’re a bigger fud then I’ve had down for.

Y'know, I think you honestly believe Lawwell influenced the decision to call the leagues early more than anyone did. 

That's pretty sad, really. 

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As almost all of us said, numerous times, Hearts will almost certainly win the league pretty easily and will score a good amount of goals doing so.

Yet somehow many of the Hearts support will still be furious at this and will insist that every single victory is some sort of 'karma' and 'revenge', instead of the same meritocracy that deservedly saw them relegated last season.

Another sad sack that will pollute every Hearts thread this season.

Dreary as f**k. 🙄

21 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Another sad sack that will pollute every Hearts thread this season.

Dreary as f**k. 🙄

Pipe down you cretin. I posted in this thread because it was on TV.

Are you still absolutely furious that Hearts were deservedly relegated for being shite? And that an independent review and a court case found it was all above board?

If, as lincolnhertz seems so sure, it was Lawwell who was responsible for them being dumped amongst the rest of us diddies why are so many of you guys still so pissed off with Dundee and all the rest of us? ? A case of "Aye we were shite, but we'll blame ivrybuddy else anyway" maybe? 

That's a bit of an escaalation from

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Y'know, I think you honestly believe Lawwell influenced the decision to call the leagues early more than anyone did. 

That's pretty sad, really. 

to

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

If, as lincolnhertz seems so sure, it was Lawwell who was responsible for them being dumped amongst the rest of us diddies why are so many of you guys still so pissed off with Dundee and all the rest of us? ? A case of "Aye we were shite, but we'll blame ivrybuddy else anyway" maybe? 

The idea that the Chief Exec of the biggest, richest most powerful club in the league might have had more influence than any other single individual involved isn't too farfetched. 

On the other hand, the idea that he had more influence than all the other individuals put together would be ludicrous.

In terms of conspiracy theories you've moved from "Prince Andrew is a Paedophile" territory towards "Prince Andrew is a Space Lizard"

It's almost as if you're projecting a ludicrous straw man argument  onto @LincolnHearts as a cheap trick.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The idea that the Chief Exec of the biggest, richest most powerful club in the league might have had more influence than any other single individual involved isn't too farfetched. 

On the other hand, the idea that he had more influence than all the other individuals put together would be ludicrous.

You're broadly correct, except that his club had just one vote, like the rest of the Premiership and in the other divisions. 

And anyway it ain't my conspiracy theory. It came from one of your own - admittedly not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

No conspiracy theories here..

So, from that to this, all in one post:

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Our national game is, was and will remain a cesspit of corruption and dishonesty long before this pandemic.

Ladies and gents, I give you lincolnhertz - the man who put the moron into oxymoron. 

On 17/10/2020 at 08:40, RandomGuy. said:

Nah they've spent the past 4/5 months getting the absolute pish ripped out them. A wee tweet on social media like that is well within their rights.

It only becomes tragic when their fans get involved and seem so fucking bothered, still, by it all that they come across more seething than happy/if Hearts make an official statement about the result.

Always seemed you thought you were cool in your own head and nobody else did

Pleasant that you confirmed