Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Came in to comment on the outstanding tweet from Hearts twitter, only for it to be utterly ruined by the sheer tragedy of Hearts fans mutually wanking themselves into a frenzy about winning a game in the second tier.

When, after a 23 month perfect shitstorm things finally come good a certain amount of exuberance is in order.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Came in to comment on the outstanding tweet from Hearts twitter, only for it to be utterly ruined by the sheer tragedy of Hearts fans mutually wanking themselves into a frenzy about winning a game in the second tier.

Ragdolling Dundee about, yet still claiming Dundee purposely voted to put Hearts in their division rather than seeing why they actually voted how they did, is a strange old view.

After the shite summer we've had, heaven forbid we enjoy ourselves.😚

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

f**k off you ridiculous bore. 

I've no idea why fans of another team would find it a 'sheer tragedy' that hearts fans would be in a hearts match thread pleased about their win. It's literally the point of this forum to discuss football matters and gloat a bit when things go well. 

8 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

I've no idea why fans of another team would find it a 'sheer tragedy' that hearts fans would be in a hearts match thread pleased about their win. It's literally the point of this forum to discuss football matters and gloat a bit when things go well. 

I'd bet that he's on the pages of every team and every subject. Must comment on everything.

Strange lad.

20 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

"I came on here to praise a gloating tweet but had to withdraw my praise after I found gloating posts" is a strange take indeed, but not that surprising given the source.

Edited by DC92

8 minutes ago, DC92 said:

"I came on here to praise a gloating tweet but had to withdraw my praise after I found gloating posts" is a strange take indeed, but not that surprising given the source.

He'll turn it around to say he managed a few bites now, it's the only avenue left. It's the quantity of complete banality that gets to you.

Quite aside from the “I wasn’t following the Hearts match thread but I was monitoring Hearts Twitter” aspect

Hearts made 10 changes from their last League cup team. Difficult to compare really.

The league cup group stages seem to be treated as more serious than friendlies but not quite proper competitive games.

It’s best not to read too much into the results either way.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Hearts made 10 changes from their last League cup team. Difficult to compare really.

It was only four changes compared to the ICT game to be fair, although Kingsley, Smith and Boyce for White, Brandon and Wighton is a fairly significant upgrade. Roberts for Naismith is less so, but we looked much more balanced with a winger on the left rather than an empty space and Naismith and Walker treading each other's toes trying to play number 10.

The midfield pairing of Irving and Lee didn't really work in either game, and I'd expect those two to be replaced by Haring and Halliday soon enough.

Edited by DC92

Guest 8GamesToGo

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ragdolling Dundee about, yet still claiming Dundee purposely voted to put Hearts in their division rather than seeing why they actually voted how they did, is a strange old view.

Why was that? We still don't know because they haven't explained it.

As you seem to be in the know, what was this master strategy of theirs that involved gifting their rivals a title and promotion, ending any chance they had of promotion through the playoffs and making it harder for them to get promoted the following season, while also forcing them to spend more money to try to get promoted with Hearts in the division? 

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

In the 85/86 season we won our first home game 6-2.

We lost our final home game 5-0.

Little known facts.

The facts around that second game there will come out in time.

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:
3 hours ago, DC92 said:
Nobody gives a shit why Dundee changed their vote. All that matters is:
1) They are snakey b*****ds and we hate them, and
2) We absolutely fisted them last night.
"Thank you".

Still raging,pleasing.

I'd be considerably more raging if I'd just seen my team get completely demolished by the bad guys on the first day of the season. Especially if they were "there for the taking". greggy.png&key=7f8775ddacdfc6ac2f82b53a0