Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I got that earlier post out of my system and it felt good tbh.

Will I continue posting despite the abhorrent human beings on here? Maybe.

Thing is, I'm bored and Kickback is awful. We'll see. 8)

It's your duty to stick it to the abhorrent hoards on here. Cream always rises to the top so we'll be back challenging for Europe again shortly.

Look how upset we've made Dundee tonight without getting out of second gear. 

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's got a bit of the Scott Bain's about him with penalties as well. And he also has a tendency to dive when the ball has already hit the net with screamers too.J

5 hours ago, Edith said:

To make things worse, on the compilation of his howlers, you;

b) Judging by his reaction to all but the one v St Mirren he doesn't even realise how bad he is because he jumps up (often quicker than he dived to try and stop the ball) and starts going mad at the defence of looking at the ref for a foul.

those were the two things that stood out for me from that collection of howlers* and the goals last night. spectacular dives that start around the same time the ball hits the back of the net and then miraculously on his feet with instant cat like agility which he appears to keep in reserve  rather than deploy at the time of the shot.

*maybe we have different standards but I would only place approx 3 of those 12 or so goals in the compilation as actual howlers. The others I would just put down to run of the mill performance from a mediocre goalkeeper. I see similarities between Pickford and Hamilton actually, particularly the very late despairing dives. 

43 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

It's your duty to stick it to the abhorrent hoards on here. Cream always rises to the top so we'll be back challenging for Europe again shortly.

Or scraping draws against 10 men accies sides . 

47 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Feel like I came across as a bit of a ***. Then realised if I did it just made it funnier. 

Came in to comment on the outstanding tweet from Hearts twitter, only for it to be utterly ruined by the sheer tragedy of Hearts fans mutually wanking themselves into a frenzy about winning a game in the second tier.

Ragdolling Dundee about, yet still claiming Dundee purposely voted to put Hearts in their division rather than seeing why they actually voted how they did, is a strange old view.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Came in to comment on the outstanding tweet from Hearts twitter, only for it to be utterly ruined by the sheer tragedy of Hearts fans mutually wanking themselves into a frenzy about winning a game in the second tier.

Ragdolling Dundee about, yet still claiming Dundee purposely voted to put Hearts in their division rather than seeing why they actually voted how they did, is a strange old view.

Quite why Hearts want to challenge Rangers and Celtic to the title of most pathetic side in the country is beyond me. 

A tragic tweet. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Quite why Hearts want to challenge Rangers and Celtic to the title of most pathetic side in the country is beyond me. 

A tragic tweet. 

Nah they've spent the past 4/5 months getting the absolute pish ripped out them. A wee tweet on social media like that is well within their rights.

It only becomes tragic when their fans get involved and seem so fucking bothered, still, by it all that they come across more seething than happy/if Hearts make an official statement about the result.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

f**k off you ridiculous bore. 

1 hour ago, TapothehullDee said:

It was more suicide by Dundee than murdered by Hearts. Ridiculous tactics by the Dees tho. ICT and Dunfermline have nothing to fear from those two last night and should be well up for it.

Nah, not having that. Yes Dundee were awful, but, it takes a fairly decent team to put 6 goals away.

Hearts should win the league by miles and saying ICT and Dunfemline have nothing to fear after you've shipped 6 is just bitter ramblings.

Suspect if Dundee don't get a new goalkeeper and more mobile midfielders to compliment the undeniable qualities Adam and Dorrans bring they could be in for a long season. With the ball they will be great, without it their poor defence will be quite exposed reglarly with the lack of mobility in midfield.

2 hours ago, TapothehullDee said:

It was more suicide by Dundee than murdered by Hearts. Ridiculous tactics by the Dees tho. ICT and Dunfermline have nothing to fear from those two last night and should be well up for it.

The Caley's reserves plus 3 or 4 youth players already gave Hearts more of a game 10 days ago than Dundee did last night. 

By my calculations, at the rate [mention=12660]Big Gus[/mention] can neck the voddie, he'd have passed out about 7pm and should have awoken about ten minutes ago.
Just go back to sleep mate, we fucked it. 
Heh. I'm off the voddie mate I paced it with beer and at least had dulled senses.

Shitshow likes and almost had to go to the Kellyfield shops by half time to get a litre of the hard stuff.

Shit result but it was quite an entertaining match.