Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This result is absolutely nothing. Pains me to say, I'm now used to a 6-2 beating!

The bigger pain that you lot inflicted on us was Jack Hamilton whom we've had to endure for a third season now.

Spoiler

image.png.35042cda448f08619ce890bf77e356b3.png

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nowhere to be seen in the build up you dopey c**t. (Or for the past 4 month - Weird that)

It was hard to resist the siren song of "voluntarily talking to Dundee fans on the internet", yet somehow I managed it. 

The thing that surprised me most about tonight’s game was not in fact that there were 8 outstanding goals in it, but that Sow lasted a whole 49 minutes.

That’s more than he did for us.

If he is true to form, you Dees might get another 20 minutes out of him sometime just after Christmas.

I am sure that this has been mentioned on other threads, but why the f**k you signed him after you saw everything that he didn’t do for us is absolutely beyond me.

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

The thing that surprised me most about tonight’s game was not in fact that there were 8 outstanding goals in it, but that Sow lasted a whole 49 minutes.

If he is true to form, you Dees might get another 20 minutes out of him sometime just after Christmas.

I am sure that this has been mentioned on other threads, but why the f**k you signed him after you saw everything that he didn’t do for us is absolutely beyond me.

At least he won't be getting paid £3k a week (or at all hopefully if the 'pay as you play' stip is as harsh as I hope) for the pleasure.

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

The fact that he asked to be subbed when he's on a pay to play deal (Before Skyline Drifter jumps in - I know many lower league clubs operate this way and he gets a basic rate) was worse than his performance. Absolutely fucking gutless. Kelvin Jack-esque.

He'll be another Craig Curran style signing and contribute the grand total of nothing.

Seen it mentioned 3 or 4 times that Neilson can only manage with a huge budget.  Our budget in the championship last time was comfortably less than Rangers, and less than Hibs.  It was a team built on the back of exiting administration and we had the league in the bag with months to spare.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We have Craig Wighton. Can we call it quits and say no more about it

He'll be a baller for you this season. He's shaved his head. He means business.

And in any case, abso-fucking not.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He'll be a baller for you this season. He's shaved his head. He means business.

And in any case, abso-fucking not.

I didn't rate him when he arrived and my first impressions of Hearts players are always accurate

Apart from all the times I've been proved wrong

Forget us being the root cause of you being in this league this season, forget Albert Kidd, forget the pain we've caused you over the year. Last nights pumping was absolutely un-fucking-called for. You'd already paid us back with the worst goalkeeper we've ever had.

Craig Levein was the best manager in the world the day he convinced another club to pay money for that fucking liability.

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Forget us being the root cause of you being in this league this season, forget Albert Kidd, forget the pain we've caused you over the year. Last nights pumping was absolutely un-fucking-called for. You'd already paid us back with the worst goalkeeper we've ever had.

Craig Levein was the best manager in the world the day he convinced another club to pay money for that fucking liability.

Five Gigi Buffons on the goal line wouldn't have saved those rockets. Maybe Smith's. My granny could have saved that one.

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Five Gigi Buffons on the goal line wouldn't have saved those rockets. Maybe Smith's. My granny could have saved that one.

2 of the first 3 were easily saveable!

He's got a bit of the Scott Bain's about him with penalties as well. And he also has a tendency to dive when the ball has already hit the net with screamers too.

Just look what you've put us through FFS!

ETA: He fucking lost that 'Operation' game an all.

Edited by Ludo*1