Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Anne Budge must have sucked a lot of cocks for that result eh lads?

FUCKING LMAO. Imagine actually voting for us to come into your league and beef you back to the stone-age (albeit that's about 4 years for Dundonians). Imagine it. Imagine how fucking much of an utter, utter shit for fucking brains you'd have to be. Literally the stupidest c***s on the planet.

Back to misogyny and laughing at the disabled lads. Miss yous xxx

This is the sort of spittle-flecked vitriol that keeps me occasionally signing into P&B. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I thought dundee would be bad this year, starting to wonder if they will be worse than I thought originally though. 

Our 2nd half performance against any other team would've seen another couple of goals. Plenty of teams will be chucking in that many at Tynecastle this season, so let's not jump to any conclusions too early.

Other than our goalkeeping and defence is unspeakably atrociously shite.

On 20/06/2020 at 21:29, JamieThomas said:

To avoid any lads who've been in conveyancing for 3 months answering, I lobbed this at my stepfaither who was in private practice for 17 years, served as director of the Law Society's professional practice team, has had a book published and a lifetime legal award. He said it's a waste of time and money.

On the flipside, I'd say it's outed so many utter scumbags on this site, that I genuinely used to love posting on, that it's made it and my decision to f**k off extremely worthwhile. You boys have a ball mocking the disabled and calling women ugly. However if I wanted to post with the absolute dregs of da's on hibs.net, I would. Take care. x

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Anne Budge must have sucked a lot of cocks for that result eh lads?

FUCKING LMAO. Imagine actually voting for us to come into your league and beef you back to the stone-age (albeit that's about 4 years for Dundonians). Imagine it. Imagine how fucking much of an utter, utter shit for fucking brains you'd have to be. Literally the stupidest c***s on the planet.

Back to misogyny and laughing at the disabled lads. Miss yous xxx

Typical raging Hearts fan can't stay away.

If I'm reading things correctly, according to Hearts fans, a pumping of a comically shit Dundee team was totally worth Hearts being even more comically shit last season and being deservedly relegated, and they are now somehow 'even'.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If I'm reading things correctly, according to Hearts fans, a pumping of a comically shit Dundee team was totally worth Hearts being even more comically shit last season and being deservedly relegated, and they are now somehow 'even'.

The word "If" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that post

I really enjoyed the game tonight. I think I'm about the only Saints fan who thinks Hearts were hard done by, and I'd like to see them have a great season. Eight goals and some really great finishes. Why can't we play like that?

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Most supporters do their teams first game of the season you dopey c**t 

Nowhere to be seen in the build up you dopey c**t. (Or for the past 4 month - Weird that)

Edited by Ludo*1

Good to see that a backline containing Jordan McGhee and Jordon Forster with Jack Hamilton in goal is exactly as shite as you'd expect. The first half was an absolute doing.

My concern before the game was that a midfield of Adam and Dorrans should be pretty strong and we didn't really have anyone to put a foot in in that area. That was exposed for Adam's goal and we looked ropey when Dundee changed to the diamond in the second half. Funnily enough, Neilson set his team up pretty similarly last time we were in the Championship and, by miles, the biggest problem we had was with Hibs' midfield diamond. I'd imagine it'd have been a closer game if they'd set up like that from the start, but as soon as we made the subs and matched them up we took control of the game again.

Call the league now IMO.

Just now, Tynierose said:

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

This result is absolutely nothing. Pains me to say, I'm now used to a 6-2 beating!

The bigger pain that you lot inflicted on us was Jack Hamilton whom we've had to endure for a third season now.

3 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

I really enjoyed the game tonight. I think I'm about the only Saints fan who thinks Hearts were hard done by, and I'd like to see them have a great season. Eight goals and some really great finishes. Why can't we play like that?

Because St Mirren play against semi decent teams.