Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

How many of the starting eleven would have pass marks?

Not many tbqh.

I like McGhee.  Not seen enough from Ashcroft yet.  Midfield 3 would keep but need to find a better system for them.  Honestly if the rest of them never played for us again I would not care.

Genuinely surprised there's people surprised that happened. Hearts could play blindfolded and still walk this league by ten points. 

That Hearts team beats St Mirren, Hamilton, United and Ross County with relative ease this year. 

So they'd best hope for them in the cups. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

That Hearts team beats St Mirren, Hamilton, United and Ross County with relative ease this year. . 

Nonsense, one win over a very bad Dundee team doesn't suddenly make them better than the average championship side they are.

16 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Very easy for Hearts in the end. Things just going their way at the moment. Good thing from our perspective is that they'll think they're Real Madrid or something when they face us, only to be skelpt back down to reality. 8)

Got to say, that's my thinking.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Nonsense, one win over a very bad Dundee team doesn't suddenly make them better than the average championship side they are.

If you meet them in the cup I will gladly bet you £50 on Hearts win the game. 

Yes? 

The worrying thing for me was the number of times nobody put a foot in during hearts build up play and goals. Relying on Hamilton to save shots from in and around box isn’t risky, it’s suicidal. Fair enough they have scored some screamers but more competent defending and they aren’t getting the shots away IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yes? 

I do not gamble. It's literally the safest thing to do when you are a St Mirren fan.

As for a cup meeting, we'll see.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Genuinely surprised there's people surprised that happened. Hearts could play blindfolded and still walk this league by ten points. 

That Hearts team beats St Mirren, Hamilton, United and Ross County with relative ease this year. 

So they'd best hope for them in the cups. 

Last time we were doing the "too good for the division we've found ourselves in" thing it was annoying that we drew Celtic first thing in both cups.

I'd have liked to have seen that team tested against a mid table outfit

The Hibs game looks interesting

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yes? 

On tonight's showing of Hearts versus our last game - aye , no contest.  Hearts would possibly win. 

Pretty sure though they won't look like that in every game this season,  given that they were playing against a very poor defensive tonight. 

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Last time we were doing the "too good for the division we've found ourselves in" thing it was annoying that we drew Celtic first thing in both cups.

I'd have liked to have seen that team tested against a mid table outfit

The Hibs game looks interesting

Also , Hearts and games against St Mirren generally don't turn out well.