Hertz (Bad Guys) vs. Dees (Good Guys) Friday 16th October

• 2 weeks later...

While Hearts have to contend with a decent challenge in Raith on Tuesday, we can look straight towards Friday night. For a team as dangerous as Hearts, I really think we need a back 4 rather than a 3, though I feel that McPake won't make that change.

I believe our main aim of attack will be Charlie Adam getting the ball to the wings, where Hearts will hopefully be a little weakened in.

Make no mistake, there is a game to be won here. Hearts' performance against Inverness didn't make me think they proved their vast superiority, and we have the players to pester anyone. If we play a back 3 though, we're probably conceding a few I think. Regardless of result, the game will be an interesting benchmark for the season (if we lose, hopefully not a defining moment).

21 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

While Hearts have to contend with a decent challenge in Raith on Tuesday, we can look straight towards Friday night. For a team as dangerous as Hearts, I really think we need a back 4 rather than a 3, though I feel that McPake won't make that change.

I believe our main aim of attack will be Charlie Adam getting the ball to the wings, where Hearts will hopefully be a little weakened in.

Make no mistake, there is a game to be won here. Hearts' performance against Inverness didn't make me think they proved their vast superiority, and we have the players to pester anyone. If we play a back 3 though, we're probably conceding a few I think. Regardless of result, the game will be an interesting benchmark for the season (if we lose, hopefully not a defining moment).

Hopefully Robbie Neilson reads this 😂

15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

87. Wighton picks the ball up just before halfway, speeds away from the Raith defence, nutmegs the last man and fires home with his left foot! A sensational solo goal!

Hattrick tae.

Glad for Craig do his confidence the world of good, just have an off night on Friday m8!

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Glad for Craig do his confidence the world of good, just have an off night on Friday m8!

Thank you.

I've got a feeling we'll drop him tbh.  I think it's pretty harsh considering how long it's taken him to find his feet, but Boyce and Naismith will both be available.

26 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I've got a feeling we'll drop him tbh.  I think it's pretty harsh considering how long it's taken him to find his feet, but Boyce and Naismith will both be available.

Neilson looked disappointed after Wighton's 3rd goal, as if he's thinking "oh f**k, now I have a choice to make for Friday".

Wighton to start on Friday and score a hat trick... of own goals.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Craig Wighton scored one of the most memorable goals I’ve ever witnessed. Grown men were leaving Dens in floods of tears. I hadn’t witnessed that since ‘86. Despite that I hope he has a shite season which ends with a freeser to Peterheid.