Transfer Rumour Thread

Rather than thread jumping, post any rumours you've heard here.

Dundee are unsurprisingly, being linked with Simon Murray & Danny Mullen. Murray link is obvious and we tried to sign Mullen on deadline day. Also, had Twitter rumblings about Danny Swanson but a journo on Twitter saying that Stirling and Montrose are the two battling it out to net him so maybe our interest has cooled.

The only other obvious one is Conor Hazard - Which might not happen for a variety of reasons mainly we have 2 keepers on the books and Celtic might want him as their 3rd choice.

Kieran Wright of Rangers followed us on Twitter the other day so naturally we’re expecting him through the door any day now. Jamie Barjonas as well but I’m hoping that’s nonsense.

Nothing else apart from that tbh.

28 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Kieran Wright of Rangers followed us on Twitter the other day so naturally we’re expecting him through the door any day now. Jamie Barjonas as well but I’m hoping that’s nonsense.

Nothing else apart from that tbh.

Tom Walsh too if you go by some supporters likely putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5. 

Also might get Aaron Drinan back on loan.  Blair Aston another name which keeps popping up.

Tom Walsh too if you go by some supporters likely putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5. 
Also might get Aaron Drinan back on loan.  Blair Aston another name which keeps popping up.

Still think Walsh will end up at Hearts or something. Also expecting Alston to rock up at Dunfermline or Falkirk.

15 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Still think Walsh will end up at Hearts or something. Also expecting Alston to rock up at Dunfermline or Falkirk.

With us signing Wilson I can't see us signing Alston. 

And truthfully, I'm happy with that. 

Edited by Grant228

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Would really like any kind of incoming rumour to Queens!!!! 

Sam Ramsbottom to claim the no. 1 jersey at Queens is what I'm hearing: the chance of living in the Borders sealed the deal for the slightly homesick Englishman.

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Both are quite similar players so certainly can't see us getting both, would take either though, Alston perhaps could be more realistic with Kerr playing with him at Falkirk.

Both are quite similar players so certainly can't see us getting both, would take either though, Alston perhaps could be more realistic with Kerr playing with him at Falkirk.

I think you can play Alston more centrally either next to Murdoch or behind the striker.

Would be tricky to fit Zanatta, McCowan, Walsh and Alston all into the same side unless you had two defensive midfielders behind them.

Danny Swanson and Innes Cameron are two names we’ve been linked with. As mentioned before Swanson is also linked with Montrose & Stirling. Can’t see him going to Montrose as their wage brackets are supposedly very strict, whereas Stirling seem to have a bit of money to throw about. He’s 34 and only played 7 games last season for St Johnstone so not sure what kind of nick he will be in.

Was also in the courier ages ago that we were signing Scott Gallacher from Airdrie but for whatever reason that hasn’t materialised.