Inside Tynecastle - BBC Documentary for 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Not to go full yer da, but had no interest in the women’s bit complete waste of time. Best part was successful business woman ann budge. Hopefully will improve as it goes on.

They need to either tell a rounded story about the women's team, or leave it out completely. See also: the groundstaff, the club shop, the hospitality, the treatment room, the woman taking her laddie to a game. 

Pretty much all of these things are a feature at every club in the country. Show me something new, show me something different, or show me something that's fucking funny. Don't show me How It's Made: A Professional Football Club. 

7 minutes ago, Mitch said:

IMG_0364.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the seats directly behind the goal?

It’s a hospitality suite or something like that so the seats lift up to give a view out into the ground.

Edited by PB1994

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

They need to either tell a rounded story about the women's team, or leave it out completely. See also: the groundstaff, the club shop, the hospitality, the treatment room, the woman taking her laddie to a game. 

Pretty much all of these things are a feature at every club in the country. Show me something new, show me something different, or show me something that's fucking funny. Don't show me How It's Made: A Professional Football Club. 

This documentary was clearly meant to be a puff piece tv show Inside Central Station. Wee bits of drama but the trains mostly run on time, steady and dependable.

But then Hearts went to shit, historically bad season, calamaties every other week etc but the show didn't seem to care. Barring a couple of headlines put on screen the show would have everyone believe the Stendl appointment was routine. The whole calamity of Hearts not appointing a manager as they went from bad to worse was not shown.

I thought it was not bad in showing how the club runs on matchdays etc, but then it's my club.  Wouldn't particularly care if it was Killie or whatnot. 

Feels like they've missed a trick ofy that's the tone of it throughout though. Levein was gone within 10 minutes, even show some more footage of how angry fans were at the time would've gave it a bit of an edge.  Instead they went with "ah well that's football" angle.

Edited by Tony Wonder

4 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

As much as locke does. I thought I couldn’t dislike locke anymore after his tike at raith, but his spud like performance in this hasn’t warmed me to him.

Yeah, Locke comes across as a fucking snake. The type of guy who wants everyone to be his mate but he'd stab you in the back for the smallest of gains for himself. 

Did you know he is a Hearts fan? 

Yeah, Locke comes across as a fucking snake. The type of guy who wants everyone to be his mate but he'd stab you in the back for the smallest of gains for himself. 
Did you know he is a Hearts fan? 

I think he may have mentioned it once or twice tonight and about 50 million fucking times when he was raith boss.