Inside Tynecastle - BBC Documentary for 2019/20

Came across staged as hell rather than fly on the wall coverage that I hoped/expected. I can't believe with the amount of footage, meltdowns from fans and people within the club they must have accumulated, not to mention time, that they've churned out something so fucking tepid.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

At the start when they said "The most astonishing season in Scottish football history" hopefully they meant in general and not Hearts' season specifically.

Also, and own up now, which of the Hearts fans here wrote one of those letters to Budge?

Expect Grant228 to post incessantly regarding this.

You know, if he's consistent. 

16 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Came across staged as hell rather than fly on the wall coverage that I hoped/expected. I can't believe with the amount of footage, meltdowns from fans and people within the club they must have accumulated, not to mention time, that they've churned out something so fucking tepid.

Yeah it was very dull I thought considering it should have been comedy dynamite.

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

If FoH is pulling in that sort of money then why is Budge still in charge? They must have paid off the £2m by now.

We helped her brother build the most expensive shit stand in the country.