Inside Tynecastle - BBC Documentary for 2019/20

34 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I see you're still a monumentally thick c**t 😂

You do realise that whichever way we had voted, we'd be playing in the second tier this season don't you? 

The extended part is next season! No point talking about entry via the playoff! I mean when was the last time a diddy team won the playoff eh ☺️

It is a genuine shame that Hearts and the BBC have decided to give us this watered-down, infantile "series" which does everything it can to swerve the utter car-crash that has been HOMFC for the past 3 years.  The story of HOMFC has been an implosion of cosmic proportions as far as Scottish Football goes and they have just completely brushed the best bits for 99% of the population out of the program.  

Filed under "utterly forgettable" unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

It is a genuine shame that Hearts and the BBC have decided to give us this watered-down, infantile "series" which does everything it can to swerve the utter car-crash that has been HOMFC for the past 3 years.  The story of HOMFC has been an implosion of cosmic proportions as far as Scottish Football goes and they have just completely brushed the best bits for 99% of the population out of the program.  

Filed under "utterly forgettable" unfortunately. 

You seem needlessly upset that the telly isn't catering to your wishes

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

The utter seethe and tears from Dundee and Hibs fans is brilliant.

Where is that happening?

Surely you aren't going down the route of baseless, boring and stupid tropes that 'any comment that is negative = seething'? 

That would suggest an utter lack of independent thought. You might as well be a bot if that's going to be your deeply tedious level of contribution.

I think your reply to this is a laughing face emoji, some variant of 'rattled', 'at least your not bothered' or another variant of 'seething'.

I hold out no hope for an original response.

38 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Hertz fans are relieved the documentary hasn't been more of a minter.

Fanboys of other clubs were hoping it would be much more of a minter. 

That could all change in episode shree. 

That about sum it up, lads? 

You've seen it then?

28 minutes ago, philpy said:

Gary locke is the David brent of tynecastle. 

He's going to whip out a guitar in episode 3 and sing 'Free Love on the M8 Freeway'

Where is that happening?
Surely you aren't going down the route of baseless, boring and stupid tropes that 'any comment that is negative = seething'? 
That would suggest an utter lack of independent thought. You might as well be a bot if that's going to be your deeply tedious level of contribution.
I think your reply to this is a laughing face emoji, some variant of 'rattled', 'at least your not bothered' or another variant of 'seething'.
I hold out no hope for an original response.
[emoji23][emoji23] absolutely rattled, atleast you're not bothered though.

8 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Hertz fans are relieved the documentary hasn't been more of a minter.

Fanboys of other clubs were hoping it would be much more of a minter. 

That could all change in episode shree. 

That about sum it up, lads? 

I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be really boring, a disappointment that seems shared on JKB from a quick glimpse, they quite like the way the groundsman comes over though. Tbf I haven't watched any of it yet after noting the comments so far. Am I missing out?

56 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be really boring, a disappointment that seems shared on JKB from a quick glimpse, they quite like the way the groundsman comes over though. Tbf I haven't watched any of it yet after noting the comments so far. Am I missing out?

You're not missing anything life-changing, but it's on at 9 o'clock on a Monday night in the middle of a pandemic, and it's vaguely Scottish fitba related - if it was about a Scottish club other than Hearts, I'm not sure I would have bothered with it, mind.