Inside Tynecastle - BBC Documentary for 2019/20

9 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Hugely disappointed that so many failures were missed out in Ep.2, and as mentioned, especially the St Mirren game.
Episode 3, surely had to be box office and completely worth the wait of the relegation/meltdown/court case, but as like the first 2, I suspect it will be red taped to f**k!

Episode 3 will be Ann Budge sitting in her conservatory on Zoom to her Lionel Hutz legal team talking about how unfair it all is. This pointless documentary is Hearts revenge for their deserved kicking in the summer.

We all want Tynie tears. 435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

And yet you watched it. :rolleyes:

Just about half of the first episode.

I'll trust the reviews from the denizens of Pie and Bovril again before deciding whether to watch the final episode or not.

A couple of people have said it's a "puff piece" I've noticed.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Quite impressed with the young boy Harry Stone. An awfy mature head on young shoulders. 

How is he getting on this season? 

I liked that too. 

Was on emergency loan to Stirling Albion, and is now on loan at Spartans, I think.

I think the plan is for him to move up once Bobby Zlamal has fucked off. 

Edited by paranoid android

33 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I liked that too. 

Was on emergency loan to Stirling Albion, and is now on loan at Spartans, I think.

Hopefully it all works out for him, in both his dreams. It can't be very often youngsters like that will come along and not just go all in on football. 

Feel quite sorry for Stendel after just finishing the second half of that episode. 

Groundsman does my box in. 

50 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Hopefully it all works out for him, in both his dreams. It can't be very often youngsters like that will come along and not just go all in on football. 

Feel quite sorry for Stendel after just finishing the second half of that episode. 

Groundsman does my box in. 

I think the club have high hopes for Stone, but  he's a sensible and clever lad to be thinking about a back up it doesn't work out.

I still quite like Stendel - he made mistakes, but was dealt a shite hand to begin with. 

Seeing the groundsman helps to understand why the pitch is often a state. 

I think Stendel emerges with credit.  He deserves respect for the way he conducted a press conference in what is not his first language having to field questions about a situation that was not his making - Levein still being at the club. Maybe it just wasn’t shown, but the media officer should have stepped in at that point and offered to get a response from those who made that decision.  He should not have been put in that situation. 

Even though it is shite, I canny believe they didn’t show the build up and then highlights against St Mirren. Was a huge game and the final reason why hearts actually ended bottom. It’s a massive hole in the narrative. 

It’s almost as crucial as a series of sharp dressed sun-glass-donning gentlemen engaging in rambunctious coffin carrying. Surely they won’t cut that out as well. But you wouldn’t be surprised, would you?