Inside Tynecastle - BBC Documentary for 2019/20

16 hours ago, scoobles said:

Never to be released. They'll blame Doncaster

Wrong, actually. It's already been picked up by a couple of streaming channels.

German sports channel De-motion and also US newcomer Bedshitter.

(Thanks to Junior_Arab.)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Throughout this whole saga, the prospect of this series has kept me going. In the dark hours, when Hearts or Partick looked like they may achieve some success and / or avoid sporting merit , I feared for a heartbreaking ( geddit !) ending. 

But rest easy , friends of Scottish football. The Terrible Trio - Levein, Budge and Deans - managed to secure yet another defeat for the Famous and now we will all be able to sit back, pour a satisfying drink and savour their crash in glorious Technicolor. 

Albert Kidd for voiceover duties ? And Neil Doncaster to do valedictory introduction to series.....

Going to be more BEAUTIFUL than anything yon Attenborough fella does......

3 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Plenty of material for the film crew when they were at love street for the final game of the season, enough to fill all 3 episodes. A 3 part build up to the final scene of the substitution of Damour would be a worthy watch.

Love Street - don't worry I still say it sometimes. :smartass

4 hours ago, ropy said:

What will the theme tune be?

Can’t be ersed linking them from my phone, but I’d go for any of these:

Dont Bring Me Down,   ELO

Coming Down Again,    Rolling Stones

Get Down Get With It,    Slade

Down Down,    Status Quo

Levein Me Now,  Level 42

Heartbreaker,    Led Zeppelin

That's Just The Way It Is,   Bruce Hornsby

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

4 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Plenty of material for the film crew when they were at love street for the final game of the season, enough to fill all 3 episodes. A 3 part build up to the final scene of the substitution of Damour would be a worthy watch.

That was wild, I think someone would have actually mailed him if he came back to defend a corner is more time, great TV opportunity missed. 

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Delayed to include footage of the new season according to the Evening News.

Hmmm wanting to end the show with some positive stuff, sweeping tier 2 dross aside by 5 goal margins, that sort of thing. 

Can't see anything that could possibly go wrong there.

On 31/07/2020 at 08:55, Tony Wonder said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/scottish-football-fans-face-wait-hearts-bbc-documentary-2928920 

To allow for proclamations of a glorious, devastating and sweeping return to the Premiership in a season which was cut short due to the sheer power of Heart of Midlothian.  Revenge of the highest order.   If Hearts are now editing it, change the title of this to Inside North Korea.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 10.00.09.png

On 31/07/2020 at 08:55, Tony Wonder said:

On 31/07/2020 at 09:02, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Hmmm wanting to end the show with some positive stuff, sweeping tier 2 dross aside by 5 goal margins, that sort of thing. 

Can't see anything that could possibly go wrong there.

You’d think they would’ve naturally concluded the documentary with the end of the season as per most other football club documentaries. Can only assume the season being curtailed by covid has scuppered their filming plans and they either don’t have enough material for a proper conclusion and/or want to include some footage of Hearts legal battle over relegation and some insight into post-covid club operations.