Conspiracy Theories

I don't think it's too outlandish a theory that there is stuff about 9/11 we are kept in the dark about and that there may well have been an element of 'inside job' about it. 

Mate of mine however takes his theories to a whole new level of batshit, insisting no planes crashed into the World Trade Centre and that, what we widely see are in fact holograms projected into the New York skyline and controlled explosions the moment these holograms appear to strike the buildings, he was extremely drunk when he first regaled us all with this pish a few years ago but, when I brought it up recently in jest he not only doubled down but, in all honesty fucking quadrupled down, the Hamburg cell was a cover story, none of the hijackers and flights existed and it was all a plot, mainly orchestrated by the CIA and them pesky jews to justify waging war on them bloody muslims and some other gibberish about clearing billions of debt, I'd honestly given up listening by then

In all seriousness I wouldn't completely rule out some form of 'Black Op' cover up, but the level of mental theories which he is preaching as fact was beyond insane. 

An article compiling theories that Truss's chain necklace is a BDSM symbol indicating that she is a sex slave....

20221005_195152.thumb.jpg.d81926de9688830b5b5fd37f317929fb.jpg

A tweet from before Savile's exposure where she states she knew him as a schoolgirl. And just happens to mention Pizza. 

Is Truss an MK Ultra style victim of brainwashing? It's far fetched but honestly makes more sense than her rising to be PM on merit. 

The party of family values certainly like to have a top shagger in Downing Street.

Interesting that Liz has apparently been surrounded by a variety of sex rumours for as long as she's been in politics; it's not a sudden bout of misogyny due to her being PM. Supposedly she's an anal enthusiast, so little wonder that she's got no problem going in dry on the rest of the country.

14 hours ago, Detournement said:

An article compiling theories that Truss's chain necklace is a BDSM symbol indicating that she is a sex slave....

Why does this matter?

It would actually be the closest I've gotten to respecting her.

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It opens up a can of worms if true.  Does she have to do whatever her Dom tells her to? Is she allowed to keep secrets from him?

I don't think any of that is anyone else's business or that it impacts her ability to serve as PM.

You know it's just sexual role play, right? She's not actually a slave.

ETA: If any of this should be true, of course.

Edited by RawB93

3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I don't think any of that is anyone else's business or that it impacts her ability to serve as PM.

Whack...put interest rates up you slut... Whack, tell Putin his da sells Avon, bitch...Whack, cut JSA to a pound a week, you munter. Whack...

15 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

ETA: If any of this should be true, of course.

How do you know its role play? It's real for some people. 

If people have mad religious views, are members of shit like the Masons or have taken oaths to subordinate themselves to a higher power it's definitely a matter for voters to be allowed to consider. 

Edited by Detournement

If we can find out her safe word maybe we can stop the economy tanking.

In the meantime we should put in a FOI request to find out whether she takes it up the arse, as per @BFTD 's claim. The public has a right to know!

Edited by welshbairn

For clarity, I have no evidence that our Prime Minister has ever thrown an album party in her office, other than that old Popbitch email mentioned in H_B's Twitter link.

It is interesting that she's been surrounded by scurrilous rumour for a long time, considering that she has plenty of female colleagues who haven't been. Wonder what makes Liz so special.

15 minutes ago, Detournement said:

There's also this weird coincidence. 

So you have Truss doing her conference speech in the same dress as a TV fascist Prime Minister who is controlled by a shadowy "They". But people are also saying that she wore the same dress in 2018 which was before the TV show. 

"she wore a dress in a colour that someone else did" is much less interesting than "she is a sex object" fyi

55 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"she wore a dress in a colour that someone else did" is much less interesting than "she is a sex object" fyi

It's the exact same dress. Look at the neckline, sleeve length, shoulders and waist. 

Totally unrelated to anything else in 1999 three paedophiles who operated a ring centred on London Gliding Club were convicted of abusing boys in David Jason's home in 1991 while the actor was filming in Australia. 

Edited by Detournement

8 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I've not heard a single person claiming it does matter.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

If people have mad religious views, are members of shit like the Masons or have taken oaths to subordinate themselves to a higher power it's definitely a matter for voters to be allowed to consider. 

That's because it was written in text on the previous page. You stupid little idiot.

Edited by RawB93

...and they'd have got away with it too, if it wasn't for their irrational craving to leave blatant clues about their nefarious plans in public view!

Presumably Liz is Illuminati. Those guys are all about tipping off clever boys.