Conspiracy Theories

4 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

What's the reasoning behind why the CIA would want to cover up bigfoot, are they supposed to be some kind of bioengineering superhuman experiment or something? I love a good conspiracy theory but have always had bigfoot in the Nessie category.

I really don't know, that's the answer everyone wants, I would say it's a combination of the human DNA, and the collapse of the logging industry/chaos in the national parks. It's nothing like nessie or any of that shite, thousands of genuine accounts coming out all the time, from genuine people. The clip I posted up, it's one of three things......1. A giant man in a suit in the middle of a river.

2. A big bear with long arms.

3. A Sabe/Sasquatch.

It'll be good when he posts up a vid of a human in the same spot.

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Not directly related to Bigfoot but surely a factor.

Cave dwelling bigfoots abducting people and eating them or killing them or enslaving them or something?

Reported for racism.

The correct term is Morlocks.

4 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Well that was handy. Sure it didn't help with promoting their documentary at all 

Screenshot_20211207-112826.jpg

Loving how that blurry smudge is an "ape disgust face".

Pretty impressive shapeshifting if apes can make their faces melt like that.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Computer enhancement of the original film.

Well I'm sure a video that with 4 full minutes of Google Maps screenshots will have finally proved it beyond doubt.

Tbf while not convinced there is nothing I would like more than the bigfoot people to be real. When I go to the PNW to visit my partner's fam where should I be looking? Just forests (general) or is there a hot spot? 

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Well I'm sure a video that with 4 full minutes of Google Maps screenshots will have finally proved it beyond doubt.

Tbf while not convinced there is nothing I would like more than the bigfoot people to be real. When I go to the PNW to visit my partner's fam where should I be looking? Just forests (general) or is there a hot spot? 

Agree, went on about the maps too much, the interesting bit was at the end with the new computer enhancement, don't think that's a man in a suit, she was measured at over 7 foot as well. Vancouver Island is a bit of a hotspot.

I'll bet there will be somebody you'll meet there in PNW, that's seen them/knows someone that has.

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It’s a year ago today that there was the last “Q drop”, a post of information by the central figure in the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Silenced by the Biden crime family IMO.