Conspiracy Theories

31 minutes ago, Detournement said:

20221014_174334.thumb.jpg.24d90b5764a3b187362882deb54bbc4b.jpg

He should never have switched from roids to brain pills.

He's never going to pay any of the money but the idea of becoming super rich because your child got murdered by some creep is very strange. Would they be sad every time they popped a bottle of Cristal?

Aye, that seems to be his line too - why should I have to pay anything? I didn't kill anyone.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I uave said before and will again, the oddest bit of ITK that has ever been given to me was that David Jason will be getting Yewtreed at some point

How long ago was that? They seem to be hoping he dies first.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Jason had a big interview in the Sun last Saturday so the Murdoch Empire is standing by him. 

I don't think most people are aware of the child abuse in his home, and he's still well liked by the public, so why wouldn't they.

Assuming he had nothing to do with the paedophile ring for a second (I know, I know), imagine finding out that your home had been used to abuse children while you were away, including in your own bed. Nightmare fuel.

How long ago was that? They seem to be hoping he dies first.
It was a few years ago. It came from someone who I see very rarely, but they have a pal who is really quite high up in the BBC investigative world. I was reminded of it when I seen HB saying Jason's house is full of nonces. The loop must be due to close.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

I don't think most people are aware of the child abuse in his home, and he's still well liked by the public, so why wouldn't they.

Because his name was all over social media proclaiming him the next Saville. Presumably the editors of The Sun know who it is so you have three options. 

(1) DJ is being defamed. 

(2) It's DJ and The Sun doesn't care.

(3) It's DJ and he is being given some encouragement to hold his nerve and take his secrets to the grave. 

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Because his name was all over social media proclaiming him the next Saville. Presumably the editors of The Sun know who it is so you have three options. 

(1) DJ is being defamed. 

(2) It's DJ and The Sun doesn't care.

(3) It's DJ and he is being given some encouragement to hold his nerve and take his secrets to the grave. 

Like I said, most folk don't know that, and millions still think of him as lovable Del Boy, so it would help their sales.

They were all happy to use loveable Uncle Jim to shift units right up until they found a final payday with the evil monster Savile. No reason why they'd change now.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It was a few years ago. It came from someone who I see very rarely, but they have a pal who is really quite high up in the BBC investigative world. I was reminded of it when I seen HB saying Jason's house is full of nonces. The loop must be due to close.

If it is true, considering he's pretty elderly and they've had more than twenty years (at least) to charge him with something, you'd imagine they're hoping he dies before anyone has to bother their arse.

I suppose he probably is about as well connected as Savile, thinking about it. Knight of the Realm, national treasure and all that.

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Imagine it turned out Sir Kieth gave him a pass!

Bit before his time, unless there have been more investigations since Del Boy's mates were locked up.

I'd imagine Jeremy Corbyn's name would probably show up somewhere in the postmortem, though.

16 hours ago, Detournement said:

Land Of The Free. 

The 'ISIS-K' suicide bombing seemed very fishy at the time. 

Nobody has seen him since - except his attorney it seems and likely his family too as there is no mention of them not having seen him in the latest article on this story.

One of the more interesting and almost certainly completely bogus conspiracy theories that I have heard from the Balkans over the years revolves around Madelaine Albright and Hashim Thaci of the KLA:

83d5ccfae4c75645094d.jpeg

The way I heard it the Kosovo delegation at the Rambouillet Conference coming from a very traditional and patriarchal culture mistook Madelaine Albright for a hotel staff member when she showed up at their room much to her annoyance. Realising that this could have very serious implications for the success of their mission Hashim Thaci sprang into action and went on to perform several extrordinary acts of patriotism on behalf of his would be breakaway republic that helped set the scene for NATO's subsequent bombing campaign against Serbia and pave the way for Kosovo's eventual independence declaration.

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

One of the more interesting and almost certainly completely bogus conspiracy theories that I have heard from the Balkans over the years revolves around Madelaine Albright and Hashim Thaci of the KLA:

83d5ccfae4c75645094d.jpeg

The way I heard it the Kosovo delegation at the Rambouillet Conference coming from a very traditional and patriarchal culture mistook Madelaine Albright for a hotel staff member when she showed up at their room much to her annoyance. Realising that this could have very serious implications for the success of their mission Hashim Thaci sprang into action and went on to perform several extrordinary acts of patriotism on behalf of his would be breakaway republic that helped set the scene for NATO's subsequent bombing campaign against Serbia and pave the way for Kosovo's eventual independence declaration.

Interesting. One of the top hits for "Madeleine Albright Hashim Thaci sex" is a Stormfront thread.

She was one of the top shills for disgusting pyramid scam Herbalife, so presumably it turned her into a sexual tyrannosaur.

Liz Truss was a Lib Dem at Uni.

I can't help thinking that Paddy Ashdown did some top secret Special Boat Squad psychological black ops on her and had her join the Tories as a Manchurian candidate style sleeper agent. Once installed in Number 10 Ed Davey whispered down the phone the code words that had been handed down to successive Lib Dem leaders "proportionately representative sandals and lentils" to activate Operation Knacker the Government 

This is more believable than the seeming fact she's knackered the Tories in 44 days by being a bit thick