Conspiracy Theories

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

...and they'd have got away with it too, if it wasn't for their irrational craving to leave blatant clues about their nefarious plans in public view!

Presumably Liz is Illuminati. Those guys are all about tipping off clever boys.

The dress thing is just weird though. You have a minister wearing a dress in the Commons, the state broadcaster's speculative dystopia show choosing that dress as a costume for a fascistic PM then the minister becoming PM and choosing the five year old dress for her first conference speech as a leader.

So it's either the Predictive Programming conspiracy theory at work or Truss and/or her team choosing to play up her far right reputation by referencing Emma Thompson in Years and Years.  It's only a few weeks from Biden's media team deliberately choosing a demonic looking stage design for the purpose of fuelling the flames of right wing conspiracy. This seems very similar.

Edited by Detournement

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

The dress thing is just weird though. You have a minister wearing a dress in the Commons, the state broadcaster's speculative dystopia show choosing that dress as a costume for a fascistic PM then the minister becoming PM and choosing the five year old dress for her first conference speech as a leader.

So it's either the Predictive Programming conspiracy theory at work or Truss and/or her team choosing to play up her far right reputation by referencing Emma Thompson in Years and Years.  It's only a few weeks from Biden's media team deliberately choosing a demonic looking stage design for the purpose of fuelling the flames of right wing conspiracy. This seems very similar.

It's almost like people enjoy having a laugh at the expense of internet roasters, isn't it?

15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's almost like people enjoy having a laugh at the expense of internet roasters, isn't it?

But then they will also say those same internet roasters threaten democracy or public health and demand crackdowns.....

Culture war stuff has been around for centuries but the President of the USA and the Prime Minister of the UK going out there way to play up conspiracy narratives is something new. I don't think it's having a laugh, it's desperate misdirection to lower the chances of any kind of a genuine populist movement emerging.

Edited by Detournement

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

But then they will also say those same internet roasters threaten democracy or public health and demand crackdowns.....

Culture war stuff has been around for centuries but the President of the USA and the Prime Minister of the UK going out there way to play up conspiracy narratives is something new. I don't think it's having a laugh, it's desperate misdirection to lower the chances of any kind of a genuine populist movement emerging.

There's absolutely no chance that Joe Biden or Liz Truss dress themselves.

You wouldn't trust either of them to sit the right way on a toilet seat.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

There's absolutely no chance that Joe Biden or Liz Truss dress themselves.

You wouldn't trust either of them to sit the right way on a toilet seat.

Aye Biden could be sent out dressed as the Hamburglar and he would think it's just an average day at the office.

I think Truss understands that her role is to set the stage for a change of government.

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Aye Biden could be sent out dressed as the Hamburglar and he would think it's just an average day at the office.

I think Truss understands that her role is to set the stage for a change of government.

They don't pick out their own clothes, either way.

Someone in wardrobe's had a good giggle dressing her up as a fascist, figuring nobody but them and their mates would notice, and they're probably shiteing it now. Or, y'know, it's actually a co-incidence; it was that or the black Hugo Boss trenchcoat.

On 01/10/2022 at 11:54, oaksoft said:

In the UK we have hilarious conspiracy theory wackos like @Captain Saintsible and @Detournement

but we are rank amateurs when it comes to the US.

This woman went on TV to claim that the Democrats are creating hurricanes and tornadoes to target Republican states.

Apparently "we know the technology exists" and that "of course" Biden would use it to punish Republican voters.

Former GOP candidates push baseless QAnon conspiracy theory that Hurricane Ian was created to punish DeSantis (msn.com)

Which conspiracy theories have I talked about?

The reality is, you are a fool who had to PM me to ask me to explain how compound interest works 😂🤡

On 06/10/2022 at 12:26, Detournement said:

There's also this weird coincidence. 

So you have Truss doing her conference speech in the same dress as a TV fascist Prime Minister who is controlled by a shadowy "They". But people are also saying that she wore the same dress in 2018 which was before the TV show. 

So, woman wears dress more than once.  The obvious implication is that she is a fascist, being controlled by someone else.

I often wear a suit.  Trump wore suits as well, so basically I am modelling all of my behaviours on Trump, and I too cheat at golf.  This is despite the fact I wore suits before I ever knew who Donald Trump was.

On 08/10/2022 at 22:41, oaksoft said:

I do love our chats Cap'n.

Infrequent and short.

Perfect.

You’ve still failed to highlight any conspiracy theories I’ve promoted.

Being sceptical of the efficacy of the covid vaccine is not a conspiracy theory

And the fact that you unfailingly believe everything the mainframe stream media tells you isn’t a conspiracy theory either. It’s just a sign of your stupidity

:1eye 

Edited by Captain Saintsible

On 12/10/2022 at 21:26, ICTChris said:

Genuinely guffawed when I read this. 

On 12/10/2022 at 21:31, BFTD said:

He'll be dead soon anyway. Next to Alan Brazil, he's the biggest walking heart attack I've ever seen.

20221014_174334.thumb.jpg.24d90b5764a3b187362882deb54bbc4b.jpg

He should never have switched from roids to brain pills.

He's never going to pay any of the money but the idea of becoming super rich because your child got murdered by some creep is very strange. Would they be sad every time they popped a bottle of Cristal?

It's the exact same dress. Look at the neckline, sleeve length, shoulders and waist. 
Totally unrelated to anything else in 1999 three paedophiles who operated a ring centred on London Gliding Club were convicted of abusing boys in David Jason's home in 1991 while the actor was filming in Australia. 
I uave said before and will again, the oddest bit of ITK that has ever been given to me was that David Jason will be getting Yewtreed at some point