Conspiracy Theories

1 minute ago, steve55 said:

I was just quoting someone in THEIR OWN WORDS.

No need to shout, their own words are batshit mental so maybe best if you don't post this as evidence that the New World Order are coming for us. I say this as a member of the Thanos Fan Club( don't think that actually exists but if it does, I would join.)

WTF is a goat dancer?

"I'm only quoting someone" is a remarkably cowardly way of trying to get out of stating that you actually believe the nonsense you're quoting.

13 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Maybe you ask the people who wrote these articles at the BBC and the Guardian to seek help...all i did was post a quote by them.

They should also seek help, quoting people who contribute to the BBC & The Graniuad is not the gotcha you think it is, plenty of batshit mental comfortably off people espouse hatred through those channels.

Now, I'm no expert on floods caused by secret cloud seeding experiments, but England is prone to regular droughts. Not famine in Ethiopia levels of drought but often enough to cause significant damage to the ecosystem and economy where water is needed to be brought in by tanker for people to use. 

If the UK government had figured out a way to seed clouds 70 years ago I'm pretty sure those droughts wouldn't be happening.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Now, I'm no expert on floods caused by secret cloud seeding experiments, but England is prone to regular droughts. Not famine in Ethiopia levels of drought but often enough to cause significant damage to the ecosystem and economy where water is needed to be brought in by tanker for people to use. 

If the UK government had figured out a way to seed clouds 70 years ago I'm pretty sure those droughts wouldn't be happening.

Not getting into seeding clouds (FFS), but most of the droughts in England are due to faulty infrastructure that isn't repaired as it would cost private companies money to do so. Years ago, there were some astonishing estimates about how much water is lost in transit through leaky pipes in parts of Yorkshire where tankers were required during the hot months.

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've no problem whatsoever with cannibalism, so long as we don't start specifically killing people to eat them. Our constituent parts are all going to end up passing back through the food chain anyway. I'd imagine we probably taste like pork, which most people like.

On the other hand, I'm OFTW and nobody should pay attention to my opinions on any subject, so I wouldn't go breaking out this book yet:

wwTavW3.gif

This video just for you then:

There are quite a few people I would happily see killed and eaten but in most of those cases, I wouldn't fancy doing the eating myself. Don't mind taking care of the first bit though, so if you have any requests, please DM to enquire about my very reasonable tarrif.