Conspiracy Theories

14 hours ago, House Bartender said:

...and they're sampling your toilet waste too - using faecal recognition they'll create brown lists excluding you from public toilets nae doot.

Our friends in Japan invented a toilet that monitors your poop to see if you have various diseases, and recommends changes to your diet.

Only a short hop from this to blocking access to NHS facilities/health insurance if your jobbies are a bit suspect IMO.

I haven't seen this one about recently but noticed chemtrails was trending on Twitter. I've never looked into this particular rabbit hole and always had it filed alongside flat earthers in terms of how seriously I should take it.

Is it true? Is Bill Gates not only implanting microchips in us all to control us via 5G towers, but also spraying us with chemicals for... reasons? He's a busy man.

Last I checked, the chemtrails stuff was quite dull. The engine output from planes is actually mind-control drugs being dropped onto the public to make them docile. Not a single attempt to produce a scintilla of evidence and, naturally, it doesn't work on the adherents as they're too clever. Very much in the "shit I made up/would love to be true so that I can justify feeling smarter than everyone else" category.

Of course, the real big-brain scandal is that vibrations from wind turbines stimulate Shatner's Bassoon, which hinders empathy and the ability to process information. Makes sense to my fevered mind, so it's true. FACT!

(if nobody's shat that nonsense out yet, I'm claiming it for T-shirt sales)

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Last I checked, the chemtrails stuff was quite dull. The engine output from planes is actually mind-control drugs being dropped onto the public to make them docile. Not a single attempt to produce a scintilla of evidence and, naturally, it doesn't work on the adherents as they're too clever. Very much in the "shit I made up/would love to be true so that I can justify feeling smarter than everyone else" category.

Of course, the real big-brain scandal is that vibrations from wind turbines stimulate Shatner's Bassoon, which hinders empathy and the ability to process information. Makes sense to my fevered mind, so it's true. FACT!

(if nobody's shat that nonsense out yet, I'm claiming it for T-shirt sales)

If chemtrails make folk docile, I can only assume that no planes fly, or have ever flown, over Ukraine. 

4 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

If chemtrails make folk docile, I can only assume that no planes fly, or have ever flown, over Ukraine. 

You've already put way more thought into this than any of the adherents.

On 01/05/2022 at 11:08, Zetterlund said:

I haven't seen this one about recently but noticed chemtrails was trending on Twitter. I've never looked into this particular rabbit hole and always had it filed alongside flat earthers in terms of how seriously I should take it.

Is it true? Is Bill Gates not only implanting microchips in us all to control us via 5G towers, but also spraying us with chemicals for... reasons? He's a busy man.

It was trending all day on Saturday. The geeks at Twitter are either in the huff because of Musk or they are trying to make a case for the neccesity of Biden's Ministry of Truth. 

On the issue of chemtrails the clear blue skies during the first lockdown were proof enough to me that pollution fucks the sky up. Beyond that who knows. 

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The US government and a racist billionaire teaming up to surveil the Navajo Nation. 

I don't know much about Peter Thiel but there's something hilarious about this entry in Wikipedia.  I just love it.

He invited conservative columnist and friend Ann Coulter to Homocon 2010 as a guest speaker.  Coulter later dedicated her 2011 book, Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America, to Thiel

You invite me to Homo-con, I dedicate my insanely titled book to you.

5 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Derek Riordan reckons that a massive nationwide conspiracy stopped his career.

Aye but has he ever seen bendy water?

Edit, forgot that was Leigh Griffiths.

Edited by Enigma

The undercover work of former U.S. government informants suspected of plotting to kill Haiti’s president has compelled Miami federal prosecutors to seal off evidence about their past activities in the interest of U.S. national security, saying the information is classified and cannot be turned over to the defense in the widening investigation.

The decision means that the U.S. criminal case, which has run parallel to a faltering probe in Haiti, could become even more secretive in the United States and leave a trail of unanswered questions about how a group of Colombian commandos, a former FBI informant connected to a Miami-area security firm and two ex-Drug Enforcement Administration informants all came to be accused of participating in the deadly assault.

The U.S. move to protect classified evidence comes as the separate case in Haiti has stalled: the mandate of the fourth investigative judge expired on Monday with no formal charges brought against any of the roughly 40 suspects still jailed in Port-au-Prince months after the Haitian president’s murder last July.

But one suspect who is not in custody is Arcángel Pretel Ortiz, believed by Haiti National Police to be “one of the heads” of the presidential assassination plot. Pretel, a Colombian with reported links to his native country’s military dating back to the 1990s, is believed to be a former FBI informant — a potentially embarrassing relationship for U.S. authorities.

'Former' lol

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article260808987.html

This is obviously bad but at least the American media kick up a bit of a fuss whereas the UK media run stories designed to cover up the fact that the Manchester bomber was working for MI6.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Why do MAGA heroes like Thiel always love Putin?

Because even with all the money and power they've amassed they don't quite  have that ability to be able to indulge every sociopathic impulse in the way Vlad does, so they feel a little emasculated and look to him to be told what to do. It could probably be helped if we got rid of some of the taboos around adult baby-ism. I reckon he just wants to be able to shit himself into a nappy and be told by a kindly brass dressed as a nurse that 'clever boy Petey did a big boom boom'. Takes the pressure off innit.  

7 hours ago, Detournement said:

It was trending all day on Saturday. The geeks at Twitter are either in the huff because of Musk or they are trying to make a case for the neccesity of Biden's Ministry of Truth. 

On the issue of chemtrails the clear blue skies during the first lockdown were proof enough to me that pollution fucks the sky up. Beyond that who knows. 

Yup. Never rained or was cloudy until those b*****ds the Wright Brothers got going