Conspiracy Theories

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If Kennedy hadn't been assassinated he'd be remembered for launching Bay of Pigs and the Vietnam War. Why would the CIA want him offed?

The Bay Of Pigs failed because of Kennedy. Dulles as head of the CIA told Kennedy the operation would succeed knowing it would actually fail unless Kennedy authorised US air support and ground troops. JFK refused that and it failed. After this he fired Dulles and his closest allies from the CIA.

JFK had also ordered a draw down from Vietnam which was rescinded less than 24 hours after his death. He was running a back channel to Moscow to avoid the crazy anti communists in his government and had agreed to withdraw US nuclear missiles from Turkey during the Cuba missile crisis. 

Listen to this speech and think how it sounded to the lunatics who wanted the USA to be permanently at war. And think of how US militarism has developed since then and the impossibility of hearing a US, British, French or German leader saying these things now.

My favourite thing about this is how it has the existence of the deep state in the red 'detached from reality' category alongside Reptilian overlords and flat Earthers, yet the green 'things that actually happened' category is full of things perpetrated by the deep state.

4 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

My favourite thing about this is how it has the existence of the deep state in the red 'detached from reality' category alongside Reptilian overlords and flat Earthers, yet the green 'things that actually happened' category is full of things perpetrated by the deep state.

Where does "but it's the same club" fit on that chart... :whistle

I've just heard one about an "alien" called Valiant Thor who lived in or around the White House. It's right out there and alot doesn't match up and it's basically the plot to the film, The Day The Earth Stood Still. But still a good story nonetheless.

The podcast is here for anyone interested 

5 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Ten years ago (actually even five years ago) Epstein would've been in "the antisemitic point of no return" category. These people are unserious dickheads.

14 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Just as a brief aside, this chart provides some great names if I ever want to start a band.

10 hours ago, the snudge said:

I've just heard one about an "alien" called Valiant Thor who lived in or around the White House. It's right out there and alot doesn't match up and it's basically the plot to the film, The Day The Earth Stood Still. But still a good story nonetheless.

The podcast is here for anyone interested 

Here he is with American top brass.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLDSeJ2YwBHapGxD4HBPYhY2DUZSmA

There was a cracking documentary out a few years ago called the evidence of revision. It pieced together loads of news clips at the time of the JFK assassination. It went into other things too, it was separated into parts , i think there was maybe 5.

I can only find the first one

Evidence of Revision | DocumentaryTube

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Here he is with American top brass.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLDSeJ2YwBHapGxD4HBPYhY2DUZSmA

This picture is apparently also him:

Val2.jpg

He apparently spent 3 years at the Pentagon. He's aged a hell of a lot in 3 years there, I'd say. But I suppose shapeshifting aliens can do that. He comes from Venus, and we can't see the people of Venus on the surface of Venus because they live inside Venus. 

Why do people even begin with this shit?

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

There was a cracking documentary out a few years ago called the evidence of revision. It pieced together loads of news clips at the time of the JFK assassination. It went into other things too, it was separated into parts , i think there was maybe 5.

I can only find the first one

Evidence of Revision | DocumentaryTube

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

Is Reality A Simulation being so high is telling here. Science magic is the new religion. 

According to this bird's Twitter she is a researcher but doesn't say who for.....

I'm guessing from the type of graphic that it's for a management consultancy. 

The JFK stuff will never be released. Which is really a testament to the power and influence of those who carried it out and their successors.

My slightly tin foil hat take is that I reckon George H W Bush is heavily implicated, possibly even Oswald's CIA handler.

14 minutes ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

The JFK stuff will never be released. Which is really a testament to the power and influence of those who carried it out and their successors.

My slightly tin foil hat take is that I reckon George H W Bush is heavily implicated, possibly even Oswald's CIA handler.

GHWB was far higher up than that. He's more a smoky rooms guy than dealing with a pleb like LHO.

I doubt there is an outright smoking gun in the remaining documents, just confirmation of stuff we already know like Ruth Paine's entire family being CIA. And stuff about foreign murders like Luamumba. 

The documents also include information about the RFK and MLK killings which aren't as deeply researched so that could be another sticking point. 

Edited by Detournement