Conspiracy Theories

I don't for a second believe in Bigfoot, but you better believe I fully intend to visit Willow Creek, CA one day just to see all the Bigfoot-related attractions. Something fascinating imo how the story has taken over that town like aliens in Roswell, NM.

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You always go personal when someone has pointed out an obvious flaw in your logic. It's pretty telling. 

A flaw in my logic? Posting up gifs of the bear in the blue house?  Right you are.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A flaw in my logic? Posting up gifs of the bear in the blue house?  Right you are.

No, you've even quoted the post I'm talking about. 

Why would Bigfoots hunt/kill human adults but look after our missing children?

18 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

No, you've even quoted the post I'm talking about. 

Why would Bigfoots hunt/kill human adults but look after our missing children?

I think I would be nicer to the children of the species than a group of adults attempting to hunt me, as I think the comparison originally was, if I were a massive bigfoot type dude

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I think I would be nicer to the children of the species than a group of adults attempting to hunt me, as I think the comparison originally was, if I were a massive bigfoot type dude

Why? He said Bigfoot would eat us as they are "top of the food chain" not because we were violent towards them. And there's no evidence we are even violent towards them, unless Biggie has something up his sleeve we've not even injured one or killed one before. 

If we were a threat to a highly intelligent creature like this, they would kill our children. Bigfoots are apparently omnivores, a child is a quick and simple meal for something sitting at the "top of the food chain". They'd be incredibly compassionate creatures to look after our young for us rather than eat them, and if they are that compassionate and intelligent, why the f**k are they hiding from us?

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Why? He said Bigfoot would eat us as they are "top of the food chain" not because we were violent towards them. And there's no evidence we are even violent towards them, unless Biggie has something up his sleeve we've not even injured one or killed one before. 

If we were a threat to a highly intelligent creature like this, they would kill our children. Bigfoots are apparently omnivores, a child is a quick and simple meal for something sitting at the "top of the food chain". They'd be incredibly compassionate creatures to look after our young for us rather than eat them, and if they are that compassionate and intelligent, why the f**k are they hiding from us?

I think they are highly intelligent/compassionate, would you not hide from humans? We've totally fucked this planet right up, and most of the stuff on it.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hundreds of first hand accounts I've listened to/read.

Well, aye, I'd figured you'd read about this stuff (given there's literally no other evidence), I'm asking what sort of behaviour you've read about that has brought you to this conclusion?

5 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Puts tinfoil helmet on, and waits for abuse barrage............

Would be a suicide mission, in the wilderness these beings are top of the food chain, not us.

Yep, no one has ever hunted lions for the exact same reason.

25 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I reckon I could batter a bigfoot. Not sure I buy the whole top of the food chain part. 

Could easily shoot one or something, if they existed. 

No chance, this is an 8ft tall, 20 stone killing machine, not some 15 year old green brigade nerd.