Conspiracy Theories

16 hours ago, Gaz said:

Conspiracy theories are popular because they allow thick people to believe they are smarter than everyone else. It's pretty similar to Dunning-Kruger.

Thick c***s will inevitably catch on to conspiracy theories for the reason you give, but it doesn't mean all conspiracy theories are just thought up by thick c***s.

Apparently Tom Hanks has been executed in his Greek bolthole (no extradition agreement with the US you see) by some anti- paedophile/cannibal/pizza group.
Should be a fairly easy one to debunk.

The reason there’s a delay in the executions is because they have to clone the celebrity first

3 hours ago, the aggressive beggar said:

Apparently Tom Hanks has been executed in his Greek bolthole (no extradition agreement with the US you see) by some anti- paedophile/cannibal/pizza group.

Should be a fairly easy one to debunk.

I was gutted that the pirates never got him at the end of Captain Philips.

Years ago Donald Trump was sitting down having breakfast at Trump Tower when Melania mentioned that the twin towers spoilt her view of the Statue of Liberty.

Later on he became president.

.. and they say that Americans don't understand irony.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

EgDIsDjUcAA9Guv?format=jpg&name=360x360

This is obviously hilarious and absolutely mental but it's also something that happens repeatedly throughout history where a mass delusion grows out of control. 

QAnon is like Joan of Arc, the Crusades, Mormonism, Taiping Heavenly Kingdom for the 21st century. 

This guy makes a strong argument : 

image.png.900b564816ed02b5bbdc45e129a14e26.png

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Really want pizza now

We used to have a word for people like you.

Edit: I think I stopped finding this Pizzagate shit funny when I realised that they're actually going to start murdering people eventually. Everyone will act shocked when it happens too. A wee army of Rowdy Roddy Pipers, only the sunglasses are just regular old Ray-Bans.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

22 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aye.

Ah, how I fondly recall the 9/11 truthers who say it couldn't have happened because a plane is just made of aluminium. "If you throw a tin can at a brick wall, what happens?"

19 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

We used to have a word for people like you.

Edit: I think I stopped finding this Pizzagate shit funny when I realised that they're actually going to start murdering people eventually. Everyone will act shocked when it happens too. A wee army of Rowdy Roddy Pipers, only the sunglasses are just regular old Ray-Bans.

Happened already: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/pizzagate-attack-sentence.html

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I remember this happening and the (as always) sickening spin from the conservatives as they tried to pretend it was nothing to do with them. Everything from "It's Clinton's fault for not doing more to dispel the rumours" to "There's no smoke without fire" and the old Weapons of Mass Destruction classic "Just because they didn't find anything doesn't mean they weren't there."

But...statues. The liberals are pulling down statues!