Conspiracy Theories

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well it seems very inconsistent and plays right into the hands of conspiracy theorists for sure. 

Plays into the hands of people who have zero power or ability to do anything about it 

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Why are you starting a sentence with a conjunction if you're so clever?

Two can play at this tedious game.

If you'd actually read your post that i was replying to, you'd have fully realised that i was continuing your brief capitulation statement.  If you're going to correct me, then it's for using a capital letter.  However, i'm aware that this never entered your thought process.

Please pester someone else.  I'm done with your (unsuccessful) attempts to trip me up.

Look after yourself.

6 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

If you'd actually read your post that i was replying to, you'd have fully realised that i was continuing your brief capitulation statement.  If you're going to correct me, then it's for using a capital letter.  However, i'm aware that this never entered your thought process.

Please pester someone else.  I'm done with your (unsuccessful) attempts to trip me up.

Look after yourself.

1b125badf04decabc2f36515193cd125.gif

8 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

i was continuing your brief capitulation statement.

That doesn't even make sense.

If you were half as clever as you think you are, You'd be twice as smart as you are in reality.

Nothing worse than a thicko who doesn't recognise he/she is thick.

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

That doesn't even make sense.

If you were half as clever as you think you are, You'd be twice as smart as you are in reality.

Nothing worse than a thicko who doesn't recognise he/she is thick.

Your contribution summed up.   Please desist from continuing your personal quest against me.  Genug ist genug.

Just now, MONKMAN said:

I'm sure it's hearthammer that spouts that brutal saxe-coburg and gotha pish, when constantly referring to the royals.  As a result, I'd want crawford bridge to win if they ever took it to Ruel street.

He'd want to go to Rue Ruel pour le square go.