Conspiracy Theories

22 minutes ago, thisal said:

The plaster in my bedroom looks perfectly flat. But when I shine my lamp on it at an acute angle you can see it's slightly concave. Wow I hear you say. But wait the the bulb in that lamp is Mazda 40W. Mazda named after Ahura Mazda "the lord of Wisdom". 40 as in 40 days and 40 nights. Have you seen the rain this week. It's perfectly clear to me my plasterer is an alien and has sent a warning. I've already ripped up my decking and am building an ark.

Except for your wall was probably plastered by a sex offender from Govan who was doing community service.

55 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I never understood why folk get so excited over shitty pyramids when essentially the same technology built Rome, Athens etc

I remember being taken to see an old quarry in the Egyptian desert where they carved columns for Rome buildings. There was one that was nearly complete with a big crack in it, some poor sod had spent a year carving it when he went a bit heavy with his chisel. 

4 hours ago, throbber said:

There is “tricky” and then there is building a concave effect so slight you can only view it during the spring and autumn equinoxes. Also you can only see it from a matter of meters above it when the light shines on it, the gods won’t be able to see it and that’s what the shiney stones were for.

Do you actually believe all this shite you put up? 

Edited by MONKMAN

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

Like all historians I like to keep an open mind about these things. 

There’s keeping an open mind and there’s the 2 “facts” you’ve put up that are complete nonsense. You’re better than this. 

Rather strange that an alien race travel light years across the galaxy to visit earth, build a few pyramids out of local granite and limestone then just f**k off again. No significant advances in technology left behind.

6 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Rather strange that an alien race travel light years across the galaxy to visit earth, build a few pyramids out of local granite and limestone then just f**k off again. No significant advances in technology left behind.

Sandcastle building by litter conscious intergalactic travellers

Earth is basically Troon

Sandcastle building by litter conscious intergalactic travellers
Earth is basically Troon
The pyramids are an extra terrestrial marker. Left here after about five minutes of a visit to signify to others, dont bother landing, this lot are all arseholes, and will be for millennia to come.

13 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

They might be coming back though - 4000 years might not be a long time for them.

2 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Peter Ebdon seems to have lost the plot going by his twitter. Seemed like a w**k anyway.

In what way? Are pyramids and aliens involved?

I forget why, but people have been saying he's a w**k for decades at this point.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

In what way? Are pyramids and aliens involved?

I forget why, but people have been saying he's a w**k for decades at this point.

I thought he was a w**k because of his stupid wacky waistcoats that overly aggressive fist pump and "come on!" manoeuvre he did when he won a frame (like a frail stuart pearce) and his stupid fucking face. I can't speak for others.