Conspiracy Theories

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He is a very shouty shouty man who swiftly disappears when he is proven wrong. Like big foot, he takes to the hills. 

Take no notice. 

Thank you. 

Yeah, coming on here with his aggressive tone, on par with the other 'Mr Angry'............MONKMAN.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I respect everyone's opinion.

I'm maybe going off on a tangent here but this is one of the problems in today's society. Not every opinion deserves respect. See the Cancel Culture thread where people who don't want to read extreme right-wing propaganda are being treated as if they're the problem.

You want to believe in Bigfoot? Knock yourself out. But until you can produce some credible evidence, don't expect people to take you seriously.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

I'm maybe going off on a tangent here but this is one of the problems in today's society. Not every opinion deserves respect. See the Cancel Culture thread where people who don't want to read extreme right-wing propaganda are being treated as if they're the problem.

You want to believe in Bigfoot? Knock yourself out. But until you can produce some credible evidence, don't expect people to take you seriously.

You're part of the cover-up, aren't you?

1 minute ago, EvilScotsman said:

You're part of the cover-up, aren't you?

Cover up? What cover up? There is no cover up? Who told you there was a cover up? Fake news! Cancel culture! You're opposed to free speech! Wake up sheeple!

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

but this is one of the problems in today's society.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

WTF?

I assume there's a reason you selectively edited the quote? Just in case it was an accident; I'll repeat it for you.

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

this is one of the problems in today's society. Not every opinion deserves respect.

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I assume there's a reason you selectively edited the quote? Just in case it was an accident; I'll repeat it for you.

Good for you. I respect your opinion that not every opinion deserves respect.😀

Thank you.

Self-proclaimed  “researchers” on the internet are absolute weirdos.  The “research community” basically amounts to a bunch of folk who believe in absolute twaddle, and who self publish books which quote from other folks who believe exactly what they do.  Pep will be along to offer his standard insanity about 9/11 and JFK.
It’s safe to summarily dismiss their views out of hand.

Even with the Epstein murder blowing my brain into bits I do find it funny how truthers take the justifiable suspicion around the official narrative regarding 9/11, JFK, and the Maddie case for example and decide that the complete opposite must be true.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

WTF?

The BBC and others treating the claim that MMR caused autism (spoiler alert: it doesn't) in their usual he said, she said style lent it a credence that it didn't deserve. This led to children dying. There aren't two sides to every story, and many people hold opinions that are demonstrably wrong, or for which there is no credible basis. Some opinions don't deserve respect.

46 minutes ago, GordonS said:

The BBC and others treating the claim that MMR caused autism (spoiler alert: it doesn't) in their usual he said, she said style lent it a credence that it didn't deserve. This led to children dying. There aren't two sides to every story, and many people hold opinions that are demonstrably wrong, or for which there is no credible basis. Some opinions don't deserve respect.

Bruce Forsyth Tv Times GIF - BruceForsyth TvTimes Neilsmiles ...