St. Mirren vs. Livi

Cheers, I made it as far as “We'll have an update tomorrow on how non-season ticket holders can purchase pay-per-view passes via our new St Mirren TV platform. ” and will patiently await the update due to be posted yesterday. 
I've supposedly got St Mirren TV on my iptv but for obvious reasons have never been home to see if it works. Just read that Hibs are refusing to sell their game to Killie fans this weekend which is a bit shite and short sighted.

27 minutes ago, crispy said:

Cheers, I made it as far as “We'll have an update tomorrow on how non-season ticket holders can purchase pay-per-view passes via our new St Mirren TV platform. ” and will patiently await the update due to be posted yesterday. 

Me too, when are they going to put up the info on what you have to do for a PPV access for this game?

I'm assuming you get a login and password same as the ST holders get, to log into St Mirren TV tomorrow to watch the game live, but can't see any details on how non ST holders and away fans buy  PPV.

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Me too, when are they going to put up the info on what you have to do for a PPV access for this game?

I'm assuming you get a login and password same as the ST holders get, to log into St Mirren TV tomorrow to watch the game live, but can't see any details on how non ST holders and away fans buy  PPV.

It's a bit shite that there's no info for away fans yet. Although, I'm not sure that home supporters without season tickets have any clarity on the matter either.

Other than e-mailing the link in the blurb or phoning the club, I guess it's just a case of waiting to see if the club get their act together and actually supply the required info.

To be almost 20 hours before the match and ZERO info regarding PPV is absolutely horrendous patter.

Now at the stage I'm thinking no Livi fan will be able to watch the game at all now, St Mirren will miss out on a few hunner quid. Shame.

56 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Now at the stage I'm thinking no Livi fan will be able to watch the game at all now, St Mirren will miss out on a few hunner quid. Shame.

Almost an hour and no one's chimed in with something along the lines of "no Livi fans watch any other game"? Disappointing.

You'd think they'd just say it's not available rather than waiting until the last minute to announce you can get access on the day. Who do they think they are? Livingston?

There was always likely to be teething problems. I'm still hopeful that everyone who wants to see it will be able to but there's no point in worrying about it. There will probably be people at the club getting stressed over it, i hope they don't get abuse if it doesn't happen. 

I'll have Open All Mics on with a few cans if I can't get the stream working. 

To be almost 20 hours before the match and ZERO info regarding PPV is absolutely horrendous patter.

StMirren are doing live tests. Seems the database has rest every ST holders password.

Going to be teething problems, only right though that the ST holders take priority, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Register and view at https://ppv.stmirren.com

36 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

St. Mirren v Livingston

1st August 2020 - 15:00 KO

Aug 1st 2020, 2:30 pm

You Have Purchased A Game Pass For This Event

Now all you have to do is cross your fingers it doesn't crash when everyone logs on.:lol:

8 hours ago, crispy said:

ppv.stmirren.com that's what you want mate. 

5 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Horrendous patter is trying to charge £20 per game PPV. 

34 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Horrendous patter is trying to charge £20 per game PPV. 

I’m curious as to how you would resolve it. For context, our adult season tickets (virtual+attendance incl.) are £300/325 so £15.80/£17.10 per game. Would you have season ticket cheaper (than in previous years) or pro rata for games attended? Or PAYG cheaper than season ticket price? I suppose the pro rata once games attended would give the opportunity to set lower PPV without doing season ticket holders out of money. Among the justifications the club put forward they said they expect families or groups of friends to just purchase one PPV ticket - I can see this happening so I understand the decision.

Edited by crispy

What I'd go with. Despite Jim's noises about being more attacking, I think we'll still want three in the middle against Livi.

Selection problem if Foley is fit (apparently he's very close). Personally I wouldn't risk him so soon after an op.

Screenshot_20200731-224254.png

Edited by Coventry Saint

32 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

What I'd go with. Despite Jim's noises about being more attacking, I think we'll still want three in the middle against Livi.

Selection problem if Foley is fit (apparently he's very close). Personally I wouldn't risk him so soon after an op.

Screenshot_20200731-224254.png

I like your team but midfield looks far too light with two wingers . Dont think your to far out given injuries and size of squad.