Teams training

pleslie99

Having a look at twitter and its awash with teams posting pics of them training. Loads of them ignoring the current rules about social distancing and the numbers at training. The SFA and government guidance couldn't be clearer. When matches take even longer to restart I can guarantee that its these guys that are on 1st to bleat about it. Did hear that action was going to be taken against teams blatantly breaking the rules, hard to punish 1 and not the other though.

53 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
4 hours ago, Kickbaw said:
So with todays announcement it could be possible for football to be back at the end of August not too far away 

I thought I'd read a not before mid October as an earliest for grassroots?

Yeah i think October is earliest we can hope for although I think realistically 2021 is more likely. 

On 30/07/2020 at 17:44, pleslie99 said:

Yeah i think October is earliest we can hope for although I think realistically 2021 is more likely. 

It is planned that live events such as concerts and comedy will be allowed outdoors from 24 August, with physical distancing, enhanced hygiene and restricted audience numbers.
It is hoped that organised outdoor contact sports can resume for people of all ages on the same date’ this is what was said at yesterday's press release by sturgeon  so if things stay the way they are I can't see why it wouldn't happen 

On 31/07/2020 at 21:15, Andy groundhopper said:

Why social distance in changing rooms, players turn up in their kit or change in cars, not too hard to do eh. Sure that you can shower at home and still have time to go on the lash 🍻  Yet again it's probably just a few clubs who are letting everyone down.

So does that mean a squad of 20 will need 20 cars to go to games. At bigger complexes you could maybe have two dressing rooms for teams . Its full of pitfalls. 

i do hope we find some way around it as i like everybody else is itching to get back

On 27 July 2020 at 16:03, pleslie99 said:

Having a look at twitter and its awash with teams posting pics of them training. Loads of them ignoring the current rules about social distancing and the numbers at training. The SFA and government guidance couldn't be clearer. When matches take even longer to restart I can guarantee that its these guys that are on 1st to bleat about it. Did hear that action was going to be taken against teams blatantly breaking the rules, hard to punish 1 and not the other though.

Grass

Travel I think will be the main issue for us Argyll teams and teams coming to Argyll.

Could be an expensive season if we have to book a 56 seater for every away game, either that or take 16-20 cars to every game! 

Don't fancy sitting soaking wet driving home for 2 hours because we're not allowed a shower. Hopefully some form of common sense will prevail.