OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Where to start… let me see… reckon the Cathro thread will be a chortle…

5E6D5704-F702-415E-A9DB-0EA0052CC946.jpeg

Beautiful.

I need to show restraint because I'm going out soon. Don't want to get lost in the Hibs.net feast and still be sitting here when I should be in the pub.

Schedule clear tomorrow morning, mind you.

The Championship was more of a challenge. Absolutely rinsing third. yXAbrOQ.png

If us or the Old Firm win the Big Cup, we'll be guaranteed at least ~£2.5m in participation money and ~£2m from at least four sold out European matches at Tynecastle. Plus, you get a little under £0.5m for a Conference League group stage win, and approximately £0.15m for a Conference League group stage draw. That sort of money on top of the Foundation of Hearts cash should have us light years ahead of 'the rest' in Scotland.

If we could consolidate third place again next season then you're potentially looking at the same income the season after as I believe the co-efficient should hold in terms of guaranteed group stage football for third place/cup winners.

It has taken far too long and some genuine embarrassment along the way, but it was always only a matter of time until we found ourselves in this position.

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Beautiful.

I need to show restraint because I'm going out soon. Don't want to get lost in the Hibs.net feast and still be sitting here when I should be in the pub.

Schedule clear tomorrow morning, mind you.

Not pubbing hard enough, imho.

We're on pace for third anyway but Hibs and Aberdeen seemingly becoming even worse since the break has been a pleasing development.

I just hope we don't do what we did in 15/16 and tail off because the job's basically done. It feels like ages since we finished a season with momentum.

28 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

In order to inject some artificial tension into this parade I’ve decided to start pretending that tying up a top 3 finish before the split really matters

We could invent some revisionist myth about style of play, and demand that we play that way, and place its importance on a par with winning. We could call it “the Hearts way”, or something. 🤷‍♂️

Jambos, I'm an AFC fan and in this instance I come in peace ☮️ 😁

Anyway, the point - AFC haven't had a penalty at Ibrox against NEW or OLD rangers in 27 years. I was speaking to a Hibs poster and he reckons Hibs have had 2 pens in this time in the same bigot bowl. 

When was last time you guys got a penalty at Ibrox against EITHER of the 2 govan clubs?

How many penalties have you guys had there since 1995?

Thanks for any help.

Jambos, I'm an AFC fan and in this instance I come in peace [emoji3522] [emoji16]
Anyway, the point - AFC haven't had a penalty at Ibrox against NEW or OLD rangers in 27 years. I was speaking to a Hibs poster and he reckons Hibs have had 2 pens in this time in the same bigot bowl. 
When was last time you guys got a penalty at Ibrox against EITHER of the 2 govan clubs?
How many penalties have you guys had there since 1995?
Thanks for any help.

It looks like two to me. Both in defeats

You can check here

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/rangers.html

Unless we had one but missed it