OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We don’t need to replace Craig Gordon yet

That problem will come soon enough

Yeah I agree infact your goalie is your best player.  Best outfield player and most valuable asset then (pardon the pun) so speak. 

Following this thread for a while and chuckling along at the anger here. Every time something like this happens I'm surprised so many people get so annoyed about it.

It's a bit annoying, but in his situation who wouldn't want to make loads more money and not even have to move?

This will make him rich, and good luck to him. Who wouldn't take it?

I don't buy the Champions League angle. If Rangers are in that comp next season his CL experience will just be getting absolutely battered. That's not as attractive as regularly playing in a better league. But he's entitled to take the money. It's his job and these are the rules.

Move on.

Edited by VincentGuerin

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Following this thread for a while and chuckling along at the anger here. Every time something like this happens I'm surprised so many people get so annoyed about it.

It's a bit annoying, but in his situation who wouldn't want to make loads more money and not even have to move?

I don't buy the Champions League angle. If Rangers are in that comp next season his CL experience will just be getting absolutely battered. That's not as attractive as regularly playing in a better league. But he's entitled to take the money. It's his job and these are the rules.

Move on.

Would that be the equivalent of Hearts trying to attract players with European Football only to be humiliated by Maltese waiters?

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Cling onto it mate.  pro-admin you've been down twice and won feck all ;)

Not sure why a Hibs fan wants to get into willy-waving about trophies and recent time spent in the diddy leagues. That's an open goal. 

Good to know you boys rate Souttar these days though. He definitely wouldn't be overrated and made of glass if he'd signed a new deal.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Scarf twirling thread for this pish

I was going to ask if there's an "eye-bleeding drivel" thread but that's close enough.

Yeah I agree infact your goalie is your best player.  Best outfield player and most valuable asset then (pardon the pun) so speak. 

My opinion on Hibs best outfield player is would be so uninformed as to be practically worthless. Admittedly you clearly care about Hearts more than I care about Hibs but nonetheless there’s a lot of people on this thread that watch Hearts more than you

Souttar isn’t a ridiculous choice as “best outfield player” but there are a few candidates out there that one could make a sensible case for.

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

My opinion on Hibs best outfield player is would be so uninformed as to be practically worthless. Admittedly you clearly care about Hearts more than I care about Hibs but nonetheless there’s a lot of people on this thread that watch Hearts more than you

Souttar isn’t a ridiculous choice as “best outfield player” but there are a few candidates out there that one could make a sensible case for.

Na I just like winding you boys up mate. 

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Some interesting stats from a Celtic fan twitter, suggesting Kingsley is head and shoulders out best defender.

1 minute ago, lennyzer0 said:

It's not really working though, is it? Wee bit embarrassing, in truth.

Better to leave this sort of piss poor patter to .net and kickback.

Sorry I didn't realise this forum was all sophisticated and serious :lol: 

3 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Some interesting stats from a Celtic fan twitter, suggesting Kingsley is head and shoulders out best defender.

I think these stats need to be accompanied with the eye-test as well. For instance, I would not consider Lamie a better defender than many he scores better than.

… according to two narrowly defined parameters

I’m not quite sure what those parameters actually mean but the surprising thing is that neither of parameters appear to involve scoring from direct free kicks

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's unimaginative and dull. He's moved to a team in the old firm. Complete lack of pizazz. 

I wince when Hibs and hearts players move to those two. Whoever gets a move there is clearly good enough to be playing elsewhere. Look at Henderson and hickey... not at the best teams in Italy, but they're living the dream. 

This is objective truth - if you'd prefer to play football in Glasgow instead of Italy, you're a stupid c**t. 

Duomo > Armadillo 

Chianti classico > Buckfast

Gino D'Acampo > Gordon Ramsay 

Edited by The Other Foot