OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Good luck to the mighty Jambo's. I for one will be putting a huge* bet on a Jag n' Jambo double for outright league winners for the coming season. This will of course get scunnered in the end by the virus mutating into SuperCorona or a fucking huge meteor plowing right into Firhill or something, but it's the principle of the thing.
*probably just a tenner tbh, maybe twenty if the odds are dece enough

It’s a risky bet, I lost a tenner on the Jags n Jambo court of arbitration double yesterday. Successful business woman Ann Budge told me it was a sure thing too.

2 hours ago, SanStarko said:

Surely it's a absolute stick on that Hearts finish the season in the play offs.  Then find themselves in the play off final against Dundee Utd, and get beat. 

I think you might be surprised.

daft wee season against absolute diddies. Should be good experience for the youth side to steamroller all opposition. Better than another season struggling with jobbers in the bottom half of the prem. A chance to drain dat swamp. 

On 27/07/2020 at 20:41, SEETHING said:

FINALLY.

THE HEARTS

HAVE COME BACK

TO THE SCOTTISH  CHAMPIONSHIP.

8t8nhGv.png

After a TAINTED RELEGATION that will leave all right-thinking Scottish football fans united in sympathy and grief, the only thing left for Heart of Midlothian FC to do is to roll up the collective sleeves and STEAMROLLER the poor saps in the Championship like it's 2014-2015 all over again. 

I feel bad for the other sides in the Championship who might have had designs on the title next season (not sure who they are tbf - which league do Kilnockie play in?), but needs must, chaps. Lie back, close your eyes and think of how much you'll enjoy your day-trips to the beautiful Scottish capital from whatever provincial hellholes you slither around in six days a week. Don't let the inevitable GUBBINGS that you will all receive spoil your day at Scotland's premier stadium and conference facility. 

EAGERLY ANTICIPATE bumping this thread regularly as Hearts COAST to the title once again. 

Thank f**k it's a short season if this is the level of patter we can expect. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Thank f**k it's a short season if this is the level of patter we can expect. 

Oh no, I welcome this level of patter. The perma seethe is fantastic.

They are like night and day from the last time they were down here. Hopefully they will lighten up a bit when the season gets under way.

What I can’t quite get my head around is why Hearts fans are discussing boycotting away grounds because Hearts were utter mince last season. Four wins in thirty games and they’re blaming everybody else? (Apart from Inverness of course.)

On 27/07/2020 at 14:35, proudtobeabuddy said:

I think Dundee will finish above Hearts.

f**k Hearts must be bad.

You can't be serious!!!!!!

Two trips to the tail of the bank good for the airways.

Considering Hearts won this league the last time by 21 points, and that was a season containing both Rangers and Hibs, surely winning the league with anything less than that would be considered an abject failure? Obviously it's a shorter league, 75%, which would mean a 16 point margin.