OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We've got better players than most teams we play but not so much better that we can just decide how we want to play and simply impose that on the opposition.

So we need to be flexible but that's easier said than done

To his credit Robbie has quite often turned things round in the second half after a failed first half. Albeit that was nipped in the bud at Fir Park

Our performances in adversity this season have been good. Killie away, Motherwell at home, United away, Livi at home etc. It speaks to good team spirit and, as you say, good game management from the coach.

But we continually find ourselves off the pace in away games. It's just the same thing again and again, and it's been the same under Robbie constantly. I find it amazing that he either can't see it (how?) or just fails to engage with it.

10 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Darge has joined us for the rest of the season. Any views on him? 

My only memory of Darge is him steaming in to help Alex Cochrane in the brawl in that fairly recent freindly in Spain?

He is therefore a guid c**t in my book. 

I think we might be letting him go in the summer?

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

My only memory of Darge is him steaming in to help Alex Cochrane in the brawl in that fairly recent freindly in Spain?

He is therefore a guid c**t in my book. 

I think we might be letting him go in the summer?

Knew that Logan, McGill & Denholm were leaving for sure. Maybe we'll take him permanently if the koan goes well.

36 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Darge has joined us for the rest of the season. Any views on him? 

Think he's always been rated quite highly but we are being a bit more cutthroat in that anyone who won't go into the first team squad over a certain age are being moved on rather than giving them a year with nowhere to play.  Think he could do well at that level,  wish him well as it'll help him get a permanent deal either with yourselves or elsewhere.

33 minutes ago, Darren said:

I see we now have official confirmation that Tynecastle is a far superior stadium to most others in Scotland.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/tynecastle-rated-in-top-uefa-category

In what way is it confirmation?  If Easter Road had group stage football it would fall under the same bracket. 

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

"Other than the 4 others, it's the only one!!!" 😂

It's went from a category 2 stadium to a category 4 stadium. Is that not something to celebrate for a club of our financial resources? 

40 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

In what way is it confirmation?  If Easter Road had group stage football it would fall under the same bracket. 

Ah, but do you have minimum floodlighting 1400 Eh(lux) horizontal illuminance uniformity ratios U1h >0.5 and U2h >0.7, 1000 Ev(lux) vertical illuminance uniformity ratios U1h >0.4 and U2h >0.5?

7 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Ah, but do you have minimum floodlighting 1400 Eh(lux) horizontal illuminance uniformity ratios U1h >0.5 and U2h >0.7, 1000 Ev(lux) vertical illuminance uniformity ratios U1h >0.4 and U2h >0.5?

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Edited by Hoose Rice

50 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

It's went from a category 2 stadium to a category 4 stadium. Is that not something to celebrate for a club of our financial resources? 

I’d say it absolutely is, yes. I was merely poking fun at the “creative” wording of the statement is all.

29 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Does this mean The Bus Shelter is in with a shout of a Super Cup or Europa Conference League final?

Yes

This years Conference final is in Slavia Prague's Fortuna Arena which is about the same size as Tynecastle and the Super cup has been in places like Windsor Park so I don't see why not.

Edinburgh has lots of hotel rooms, a biggish airport and is the kind of place people want to visit anyway so it would have a strong bid