OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Porto joins the pantheon of Hibs legends who never won a derby. Pleasing.

Even more pleasing that he played a huge part in the opening goal. A fitting send off for the big man.

What a fucking team the Hearts are. January was a month I was looking forward to immensely, and I was confident it would go well for us. 11-0 v Hibs and Aberdeen, St Mirren knocked out the way, a good chance of getting to the cup quarters with that draw.

Time for a can, I think.

WFH today will be accompanied hopefully by a Hibs podcast. Hoping for some proper tears and snotters, but I think probably just acceptance. The ABZ podcast is out with a review of the skelping they got last week, so I look forward to their take on 'Heart of Mythlothian'.

And, before anyone asks, yes, I do listen to other teams' podcasts all the time. I like a broad view. On weeks like this it is magnificent.

image.jpeg.fa910a60e3fe57f09e093a0ea347f8f5.jpeg

Edited by VincentGuerin

On 20/01/2023 at 05:48, RudiSkacel51 said:

Our club is in such a fantastic position at the moment, it really is brilliant to be a Jambo at the minute, we seem to just keep going from strength to strength and it's exciting to see where we could end up a few seasons down the line if we can continue this constant upwards trajectory. 😀 good times 👍

What makes this even more entertaining is that we have managed to time this positive period at exactly the same point everything is going t1ts up at ER. Chef’s Kiss !

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

WFH today will be accompanied hopefully by a Hibs podcast. Hoping for some proper tears and snotters, but I think probably just acceptance. The ABZ podcast is out with a review of the skelping they got last week, so I look forward to their take on 'Heart of Mythlothian'.

And, before anyone asks, yes, I do listen to other teams' podcasts all the time. I like a broad view. On weeks like this it is magnificent.

STOAP ENJOYING YERSEL!!!!

6 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I do the very same. 

'image.png.a41ea6bd7cfc089c3473eb2d71c37024.png

Well, those Hibs fuds seem to be hiding for now, so I had to fall back on my go-to Hibs listens, namely the Hibs Talk podcasts previewing and then reviewing the covid semi-final. The hubris in the pre-game podcast, the utter, utter misery and 'IT'S NO FAYUR!' in the post-game podcast.

DELICIOUS.

image.jpeg.9fbfecedcd24e87dd7e132b31c928340.jpeg

ABZ didn't disappoint. Good progress through the Bingo card. 'It's such a shite league'. 'Hearts aren't any good anyway'.

image.jpeg.0e6d798a1f9e768c1d2dac5cebaea9af.jpeg

Edited by VincentGuerin

53 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

News just in

Heart of Midlothian reject a bid of around £400000 from English Championship strugglers Blackpool for centre-half Toby Sibbick

🤣 Genuinely thought the bid was a wind up.

Why the f**k would he go back to playing in that backwater for Championship/league one yo-yo clubs when he can be playing for the famous in Europe?

More to the point, I know Blackpool live on a different spectrum, but on what planet would they think we'd accept only a few more quid more than we paid for him, whilst he's got 2.5 years to run?

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Imagine the delusion and audacity from an absolute nothing club and shitehole like Blackpool, thinking they can pinch assets from Edinburgh's darlings on the cheap. 🥴

The glue must be something else down there.

I wouldn't have believed I'd say this after that disaster of a performance in Zurich, but £400k/£600k/whatever it is is a truly laughable figure for Sibbick.

He's always been the kind of player who, if he could put it all together, would skyrocket in value. 6ft3, great recovery pace, strong in the tackle. He's getting better in the ball as well with a superb assist against Aberdeen and a brilliant goal against Hibs.

His recent form might still turn out to be a flash in the pan, but with 2.5 years left on his deal I'd absolutely gamble on him getting better and going for big money.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Craig Gordon has posted videos of himself on Instagram in the gym, doing leg presses, stretches and on the exercise bikes. How is he at that point after a month? Surprised he's even out a cast just now.

That’s absolutely incredible. 

Blackpool, no-pull, no chance

What are they going to react like when they're told they wouldn't get him for 10 times that

Their fans were going on like they are it, in comparison to us, just a few weeks ago

They only have to read the transfer rumours of the last few months, to know that they're getting F U C K all from us

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo