OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

True.  Snoddy will be similar and kicking about with his mates McGeady and Halliday bumming up his beloved Celtc. 

McGeady hadn't played since last November for Sunderland, always a gamble at that age. Snodgrass done well for Luton and turned down a new deal. We also aren't relying on him so if he can come in and be a good option to full in that's all we need, anything else is a bonus.

I think most Hearts fans thought Fletcher was a decent signing for United tbh.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

McGeady hadn't played since last November for Sunderland, always a gamble at that age. Snodgrass done well for Luton and turned down a new deal. We also aren't relying on him so if he can come in and be a good option to full in that's all we need, anything else is a bonus.

I think most Hearts fans thought Fletcher was a decent signing for United tbh.

Snodgrass played 5 games for Luton mate.  2 as a sub :lol: they offered him another 6 months then pulled it when they got their number one target.

Lets not over egg him here.  If Hibs or Aberdeen signed him you wouldn't care and rip the signing. 

Fletcher would still be the best centre forward at Hibs or Hearts.  Why we didnt go for him and got a load of shit baffles me. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Snodgrass played 5 games for Luton mate.  2 as a sub :lol: they offered him another 6 months then pulled it when they got their number one target.

Lets not over egg him here.  If Hibs or Aberdeen signed him you wouldn't care and rip the signing. 

Fletcher would still be the best centre forward at Hibs or Hearts.  Why we didnt go for him and got a load of shit baffles me. 

No he didn't,  he played 11 times from March when he was fit and started in the playoffs. My point is he's been playing football when fit. He was involved a fair bit for WBA before falling out of favour as well.

No one is over egging him either. He's came in to fill a gap after an injury to Boyce. If he's not being signed to be the main man, it's a sensible enough signing. It's a 1 year deal and he's proven to have quality, it's whether he can stay fit is the issue. If it doesn't work out then he moves on without much fuss.

Gentrification of Gorgie-Dalry continues apace

We can confirm that plans are well underway for the exciting development of the Main Stand second floor at Tynecastle Park.
The club is applying for planning permission for the development of a 22-room boutique hotel, additional hospitality lounges and conference & event space within the second floor.

The hotel rooms and additional conference & events space will give us a unique opportunity to host more events at Tynecastle and also appeal to the millions of visitors that Edinburgh attracts each year as the UK’s second most visited city.

The club has taken time to consider all available options relating to the second floor and we believe this project will provide the best platform to support our ambitious growth plans both on and off the pitch.

We will update supporters on timescales as the planning process stage progresses.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Gentrification of Gorgie-Dalry continues apace

You'll end up with as many Wine bars and gastro Pubs as we have in Leith you posh West Embra tossers.😉

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The diggers has changed massively since I first drank there

they have ladies toilets now 

Reminds me of an Aberdeen Pub called the Grill I occasionally frequented back in my University days.  It also now has a Ladies toilet and has been tarted up.  

1 hour ago, AndyM said:

Reminds me of an Aberdeen Pub called the Grill I occasionally frequented back in my University days.  It also now has a Ladies toilet and has been tarted up.  

I love the Grill, although it's the only pub to turn me away for looking underage when I wasn't.  They had pavement tables during Covid! 

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Have you been down Dalry road lately? It’s well underway 

Used to live in Dalry back in the 90's...loved it. Went for a meal there recently and aye, it's totally changing. Even Mrs Unis is no more...

Can't imagine this enlightenment will stretch to darkest Gorgie, surely ?!?

2 minutes ago, Jimmain said:

Used to live in Dalry back in the 90's...loved it. Went for a meal there recently and aye, it's totally changing. Even Mrs Unis is no more...

Can't imagine this enlightenment will stretch to darkest Gorgie, surely ?!?

This is a process that started when they knocked down Gary Mackay’s pub on Morrison street 

it’s like a glacier moving downhill slowly but inexorably