OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Qualifications - nil

Relevant experience - nil

playing career - rangers

robust process

Nice To Meet You Shake Hands GIF by Amazon Prime Video 

We're balancing it out with our head of recruitment being Joseph Savage and Head Coach Francis McAvoy to be fair.

28 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

You’d think that wee nasaly was the second Guardiola the way Hearts are bending the rules 😆

Does this mean the diddies managing the teams from Andorra, Gibraltar etc are more qualified than nasally Naisy?

21 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

The 80s has Hearts greatest (almost) achievement though doesnt it!

Just remember 2 financially doped scottish cups aside Hearts have 1 trophy since the 60s. With 5 relegations

If you would like to bring it more up to date. Remember when you almost finished 3rd this past season? 

Almost ...

See, I thought Hearts had won the league the same number of times as Aberdeen, but I forgot trophies from 60 years ago don't count and ones from 40 years ago count double. :(

8 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

If they try any shit, they'll not be able to implement it until 24/25, I'd bet

Forgive me if I am picking you up wrong, but Hearts have just manufactured a sham position in order to flout the rules regarding the appointment of a head coach but it's the SFA you're worried about "trying any shit"?

The Nasimith appointment really does seem to have brought the daftest out in a lot of usually reasonably sensible non-Hearts posters (and the usual tired old nonsense out from some of the less sensible, to be fair).

it can be a wee too much like being on a multi-club Kickback on here at times...

15 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Why?

The announcement team just felt off. I'm still haunted by the Cathro/Levein picks the team days and now this. Technical Director. Fine, but urgh.

Naismith improved us but it wasn't exactly hard to. I could have us, you could have improved us. He did that as a player when he joined on loan but he dropped off a cliff six months into his permanent time after his injury and spent the rest of his time shouting at players in a Snodgrass-lite fashion. Instead of using the full three months to really try and push the boat out and I'd heard in spite of not being big enough, Anderson was willing to open his checkbook for the right one and we still couldn't do that, settling for someone that might be a good manager.

I truly hope it works out but I'm absolutely underwhelmed with nothing to go on but tiny signs of encouragement from a small sample size with lots of conditions and whole of chat to appeal to your Heart's da. For all this talk from Hearts wanting to go beyond third, this absolutely not the appointment that follows through with it.

Maybe I'm fatigued but I think we're doomed to appoint nearly-men/mediocre managers for the rest of my puff. 

Edited by the jambo-rocker

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Forgive me if I am picking you up wrong, but Hearts have just manufactured a sham position in order to flout the rules regarding the appointment of a head coach but it's the SFA you're worried about "trying any shit"?

Does it flout the rules?

Itchy.  Tasty.

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

So basically Naismith is driving on L plates and Francis McAvoy is the licenced driver supervising in the passenger seat 

If he’s anything like my mum he’ll be a f**king nightmare pressing his imaginary brakes and telling him to slow down. 

Edited by Dons_1988

7 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Does it flout the rules?

Itchy.  Tasty.

You must believe so if you are worried that the SFA will try any shit. It's just amusing for you to make it seem as though the SFA would be the ones that are up to something in this instance.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

See, I thought Hearts had won the league the same number of times as Aberdeen, but I forgot trophies from 60 years ago don't count and ones from 40 years ago count double. :(

So Aberdeen fans "live in the past" for celebrating the 1980s but 2 pre 1900 titles (when Aberdeen didnt exist) are hearts fans argument to make themselves relevant? 😄

For the record weve also won a major trophy more recently than you. Weve also finished above you 10 years in 11.

You did almost finish third last season and almost win the scottish cup on pens against Celtic though  .. guess thats a win for Hearts 

Edited by afc_blockhead

12 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

So Aberdeen fans "live in the past" for celebrating the 1980s but 2 pre 1900 titles (when Aberdeen didnt exist) are hearts fans argument to make themselves relevant? 😄

For the record weve also won a major trophy more recently than you. Weve also finished above you 10 years in 11.

You did almost finish third last season and almost win the scottish cup on pens against Celtic though  .. guess thats a win for Hearts 

To be fair to them, they have also won the same number of Tennents Sixes as we have.  

13 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

There's no escaping the fact that all those details pale into insignificance compared to Premiership club and former ECWC winners Aberdeen losing to sixth tier West of Scotland League's Darvel though. That's the small Ayrshire town of Darvel, population 3,361.

3 minutes ago, Squonk said:

There's no escaping the fact that all those details pale into insignificance compared to Premiership club and former ECWC winners Aberdeen losing to sixth tier West of Scotland League's Darvel though. That's the small Ayrshire town of Darvel, population 3,361.

Salty

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

You're absolutely right mate, you've proven to everyone here that Aberdeen are a massive, famous club and Hearts are irrelevant and small.

Some people could have been confused, but thankfully you were here to enter this discussion about our new Technical Director - which some might have thought had nothing at all to do with Aberdeen - to put us right.

Edited by DC92

1 hour ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

The Hearts wetwipes living in the past here. 

Won't be long before someone mentions how they won the first World War. 

It was a long time ago, sure, but it's an impressive victory in Europe nonetheless.

25 minutes ago, Squonk said:

You do know Brora has a population of just over 1,000, right??