OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

16 hours ago, paranoid android said:

This idea that john kennedy is a promising coach - where's the evidence for it?

Exhibit A): He's held down a job at Celtic for a long time now so he must have something going for him

Exhibit B): That's about it

I reckon Kennedy would be better going to whoever gets relegated to the championship. All his experience has been in the context of working with title favourites

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

I've got a feeling that it'll all be done this evening with Aberdeen winning and us losing or drawing.

I was up for giving Neilson time until we lost to St. Mirren but in retrospect he should have gone a couple of weeks earlier. 

there's still the chance through Euro qualifiers of course but it requires a lucky draw and us at the top of our game with a good pre season behind us. 

With their Injured and suspended players back I expect Aberdeen to beat St Mirren.

Must be nice to be able to play your first choice eleven. 😏

4 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I also don't think Wee Budgie should have any say in the managerial appointment - thanks again, but that's plenty, doll!

Last time she let Craig Levein hire himself so no thanks.

Also would be embarrassing if Hearts opted for Kennedy.

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

I've got a feeling that it'll all be done this evening with Aberdeen winning and us losing or drawing.

I was up for giving Neilson time until we lost to St. Mirren but in retrospect he should have gone a couple of weeks earlier. 

there's still the chance through Euro qualifiers of course but it requires a lucky draw and us at the top of our game with a good pre season behind us. 

He should have been gone after Pittodrie. That performance was an utter disgrace and it was obvious the team had chucked it.

6 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Absolutely disaster of an evening. We always needed some results to go our way, but with Hibs winning against Celtic suddenly they could be in serious contention to move above us

If we finish behind what even Hibs tramps generally accept is a rubbish Hibs team, we should burn the stadium down and kill all the staff.

Not remotely good enough this season, a major re-think required behind the scenes. While we've had real challenges with injuries and the schedule etc, the season has not been managed well enough and obvious deficiences have been allowed to continue for too long.

A big summer ahead.

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

If we finish behind what even Hibs tramps generally accept is a rubbish Hibs team, we should burn the stadium down and kill all the staff.

Not remotely good enough this season, a major re-think required behind the scenes. While we've had real challenges with injuries and the schedule etc, the season has not been managed well enough and obvious deficiences have been allowed to continue for too long.

A big summer ahead.

Yep I agree. We have had terrible luck with injuries - ok I know they've nothing to play for but look what happened to Celtic tonight without CCV and their second choice goalie 

But we invested a lot and should have had the depth to manage 

7 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Yep I agree. We have had terrible luck with injuries - ok I know they've nothing to play for but look what happened to Celtic tonight without CCV and their second choice goalie 

But we invested a lot and should have had the depth to manage 

The original sin here was sticking with Neilson last summer. The picture under him was already clear.

But the January window was really poor and Savage is now under quite a bit of pressure.

Just have to accept that the club has really dropped the ball this season.

WE GO AGAIN 💪