OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

On 04/05/2023 at 11:20, Stylish Kid said:

Yeah you need LP for the Celtic match. Never normally an issue for me as I can't be fooked with Old Firm matches. Sadly I'm only up for the weekend. 

Ah well there's always next season! 

Do you not know anyone that'll kindly lend you their reference?

• 2 weeks later...

So, Fiorentina make it all the way through to the Conference League final after beating Basel last night. Watched the game at Tynie with my Jambo son and thought they looked a quality side tbf.

2 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Not giving Josh Ginnelly the 3 year contract he wants and deserves would be peak Heart of Midlothian. Stop pissing about and get it done. 

Agree completely. If for anything else but to get us a fee. He's 26 and improving all the time, one more season like this and he could be worth a lot of money.

On 21/05/2023 at 09:41, Tony Wonder said:

Agree completely. If for anything else but to get us a fee. He's 26 and improving all the time, one more season like this and he could be worth a lot of money.

Yup. At an age where if anything, he'll just get better. And all the laddie really wants by the sound of it is a bit of commitment. He loves it here, and loves playing for the club. If we tie him down, then we get a happy player fully focused on helping us move forward. He's got 12 goals this season, in a campaign where he hasn't always started, and is maybe wondering what his next move might be. And even if he did decide to move on, another season or 2 like this, and Championship clubs would be willing to pay a nice wee fee for his services.

Not bad for a player we signed on loan in the Championship.

16 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

This idea that john kennedy is a promising coach - where's the evidence for it?

Similar to his namesake assassinated in Dallas.

President Kennedy became canonised in death after being murdered by a former Communist although many considered him unworthy and immoral man.

Coach Kennedy became canonised after being injured by a a former Communist although many considered him just a journeyman footballer.

Why am I and this question in the Hearts thread?

Edited by Bogbrush1903

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

This idea that john kennedy is a promising coach - where's the evidence for it?

No ta to Kennedy for me. My preference would be for an experienced manager that preferably excites the support a bit.

If we do choose the rookie route, I'd prefer Naismith. We've seen an improvement under him, a clear identifiable style and he already has knowledge of the players and youth setup.

14 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

No ta to Kennedy for me. My preference would be for an experienced manager that preferably excites the support a bit.

If we do choose the rookie route, I'd prefer Naismith. We've seen an improvement under him, a clear identifiable style and he already has knowledge of the players and youth setup.

Aye, nae particular offence to the boy, but john kennedy can f**k off.

15 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Similar to his namesake assassinated in Dallas.

President Kennedy became canonised in death after being murdered by a former Communist although many considered him unworthy and immoral man.

I can understand people getting outraged at Bill Clinton for the whole Monica Lewinsky thing but Marilyn Monroe? Don't try and tell me you wouldn't have been tempted?