OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

30 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Snodgrass apparently looking to rip up his agreement with Hearts.

If this is the start of us launching shitebags, then I'm delighted. 

Edited to add that I've really enjoyed watching Snodgrass at times, but he's aboot done now, and, if he's been causing bother, them f**k him.

Edited by paranoid android

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

If this is the start of us launching shitebags, then I'm delighted. 

Was rumoured that he was driving the "dressing room split", so if there's any truth in that perhaps Naismith has also told him to f**k off out of dodge?

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Was rumoured that he was driving the "dressing room split", so if there's any truth in that perhaps Naismith has also told him to f**k off out of dodge?

I mind when we signed Snodgrass, some folk speculated that he might be a bad influence - early on, his form was great, and he looked to have a great attitude, but look what's happened. 

Pretty sure Snodgrass took the huff with Steve Clarke as well before he retired from internationals?

He looked good at first but clearly became far too much of an influence on the tactics and hasn't contributed anything positive for months.

A bit of a disaster of a signing which we'd probably never have made if Boyce hadn't got injured.

23 hours ago, Hendo said:

I remember when I started supporting Saints in the late 70's and early 80's we'd be disappointed to play Hearts and not win by at least 4.

You clearly don’t remember that well as the “glorious” Hearts weren’t even in the top league in seasons 77/78, 79/80, 81/82 and 82/83.

Traditional yo-yo club back then. 

https://spfl.co.uk/league/premiership/archive

16 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

The revisionism of some Hesrts fans regarding Snodgrass is hilarious 

*beep beep* vehicle reversing 

You'll struggle to find a Hearts fan that's disappointed at this news.

If we had the Snodgrass that we seen for the first few weeks I would be very disappointed at him leaving, but he's been very poor for a while now.

5 minutes ago, Molotov said:

You clearly don’t remember that well as the “glorious” Hearts weren’t even in the top league in seasons 77/78, 79/80, 81/82 and 82/83.

Traditional yo-yo club back then. 

https://spfl.co.uk/league/premiership/archive

All things considered what an absolutely magnificent support we have. ^_^

22 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It's not revisionism though is it? He was excellent for a spell for us and then his form fell off a cliff. Tbf to him he was far from the only one.

But if he's adding to division and Naismith doesn't want him involved it makes sense. Season is nearly over anyway and he's suspended gmfor Saturday.

27 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It isn't revisionism.

He was good to begin with (the Motherwell game we won with 10 men springs to mind). Then team performances suffered when teams started targeting him in Jan/Feb. The fact Neilson wouldn't change the gameplan despite this meant he became an active hindrance on the pitch.

All of that will be reflected in opinions expressed at the time. Revisionism would be to say he's been shite all along (unless you thought that all along, obviously).

Edited by DC92

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Slightly concerned hearts might be doing sensible things again. 

It might help the atmosphere in the dressing room but it won't fix the fact most of the rest of our midfield is shite, unfit or crocked.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

A player who I liked in his day, reduced to a whining cheating wee scrote because his legs have gone.

That's no way to talk about Hearts new manager..........