OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It depends who their new manager is and how unsuccessful he is compared to Neilson.

Obviously I was being sarcastic. We had levein citing mcinnes just the other day in reference to robbie neilson. 

Where we failed was that Derek was too embedded in the club, he basically ran the football department. It just means that unless you have clear succession planning then you are likely to suffer for a while. 

It really depends on whether hearts football department is agile enough to keep functioning whilst a new manager is appointed and that a new manager doesn’t mean a total overhaul of day to day work. 

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Obviously I was being sarcastic. We had levein citing mcinnes just the other day in reference to robbie neilson. 

Where we failed was that Derek was too embedded in the club, he basically ran the football department. It just means that unless you have clear succession planning then you are likely to suffer for a while. 

It really depends on whether hearts football department is agile enough to keep functioning whilst a new manager is appointed and that a new manager doesn’t mean a total overhaul of day to day work. 

Some opposition fans criticised the thought process at the time but that's why some of us said we might need to get it wrong three times before we're successful.

McInnes was the club. He replied on one scout, who scouted the English lower leagues and agents for players. A change was absolutely required.

We had the same shite from diddies when the fraudulent Jack Ross was sacked. "He got you 3rd and a cup final, what more do you want?" 

How about not shitting the bed 3 times in the same season to the worst Hearts team of a generation and the genius tactics of Callum fucking Davidson. 

Obviously options are severely limited for an interim role but not sure about Naismith. Obviously he ticks the pashun box but on the pitch he usually seemed to channel that into petulance/frustration rather than providing inspiration when things weren't going well.

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I don't think I've genuinely seen a single Hearts fan say it was the wrong move, which pretty much says it all.

This is because Hearts fans generally are delusional and seem to think they are some massive club, hence pulling the trigger as they seem to be embarrassed by losing to little St Mirren (even though we are the only domestic team to beat Celtic this season and have also won all the really important games against Hearts, well, ever).

I remember when I started supporting Saints in the late 70's and early 80's we'd be disappointed to play Hearts and not win by at least 4.

4th in the league is a very good season for you.

9 hours ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Firstly would like to commend the club for coming to the right decision of getting rid of Neilson, it's never nice when someone has to lose their job and I don't wish him any bad will but the guy just didn't have a clue, the football was atrocious and he just did not have a plan b when things were going south, Also like others have said we already have more losses now with 7 games left than we did in the entirety of last season, we were clearly going backwards and it just seems as if he was too stubborn in certain situations i.e formation, style and favourite players to truly turn things around.

Now that it's done I feel a great weight has been lifted and am feeling more positive about the future, in terms of a new manager I am happy to see a Naismith or a Locke (maybe both) take the club until the end of the season and see what happens, I geniunely think they can't do any worse than if we had stuck with Robbie.

once we get to the summer we need to take our time and sound out a top manager who is tactically switched on and has more than just a plan a, hopefully someone who focuses and brings a style that instills confidence in our best attributes and does not worry about the opposition. Would love to see the club be ambitious and maybe go for someone like an AVB (andre villas boas) or someone left field like that. 

LOL

Just L O L 

🤣

🤡

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Obviously options are severely limited for an interim role but not sure about Naismith. Obviously he ticks the pashun box but on the pitch he usually seemed to channel that into petulance/frustration rather than providing inspiration when things weren't going well.

I can't think what you mean.    😍

image.png.ea072073a3c480f5eef1c53e8eddf832.png

Happy enough with Naismith short term. Our B team is full of 16/17 year old and at the start of the season we were getting scudded every week. As the season has went on they've progressed and are now one of the best form teams and the youngsters are improving all the time. It's not the highest level, but being able to make players better isn't a bad skill to have.

Doubt he'll be in the post beyond the end of the season but was pretty much inevitable him and McAvoy would be part of the interim team.

24 minutes ago, Hendo said:

This is because Hearts fans generally are delusional and seem to think they are some massive club, hence pulling the trigger as they seem to be embarrassed by losing to little St Mirren (even though we are the only domestic team to beat Celtic this season and have also won all the really important games against Hearts, well, ever).

I remember when I started supporting Saints in the late 70's and early 80's we'd be disappointed to play Hearts and not win by at least 4.

4th in the league is a very good season for you.

Or it's because we watch us every week and could tell a mile off something was rotten.