OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I agree I could see us churning something out, but equally if we lose which is not beyond us, the atmosphere could be horrific. 

If we lose next week, things get dreadful (they are already?), but I honestly still don't think we'd sack him. And there's no chance he resigns. Why would he? This is the best job he'll ever have.

I'm not ITK when it comes to Hearts, and I've got no insight into behind the scenes. But this squad has gone from the bottle-tastic performances in the autumn which were really impressive in terms of resilience and dig, to just chucking the towel in. Something has happened, and maybe one day we'll find out.

Nobody could say he didn't have the players onside earlier in the season. He clearly now does not.

9 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

If we lose next week, things get dreadful (they are already?), but I honestly still don't think we'd sack him. And there's no chance he resigns. Why would he? This is the best job he'll ever have.

I'm not ITK when it comes to Hearts, and I've got no insight into behind the scenes. But this squad has gone from the bottle-tastic performances in the autumn which were really impressive in terms of resilience and dig, to just chucking the towel in. Something has happened, and maybe one day we'll find out.

Nobody could say he didn't have the players onside earlier in the season. He clearly now does not.

I think that's the issue, you could argue we had a hard run etc, but that's Motherwell,  Aberdeen, Killie and today that he's failed to spark any kind of response. It's Chinatown 

21 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Can't mind exactly but 9 or 10 I'm sure. 

Don't think it was ever that much. The screenshot above had us 7 ahead of Livi with them having a game in hand. I think that was as big as it got given we've only won twice since then. It was never nearly as done as the media or some of our fans were suggesting.

We were 10 or 11 ahead of Aberdeen at one point though. We've had to be properly garbage to get to this point.

Just now, DC92 said:

Don't think it was ever that much. The screenshot above had us 7 ahead of Livi with them having a game in hand. I think that was as big as it got given we've only won twice since then. It was never nearly as done as the media or some of our fans were suggesting.

We were 10 or 11 ahead of Aberdeen at one point though. We've had to be properly garbage to get to this point.

Fair point, it  was Aberdeen I was meaning seeing as they are ahead of us now. 

We could still get 3rd IMO but not with Neilson.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Fair point, it  was Aberdeen I was meaning seeing as they are ahead of us now. 

We could still get 3rd IMO but not with Neilson.

Either us winning or Aberdeen not winning next weekend will leave us in with a shout. But it's hard to see a way out of this rut. If they win and we don't, it's done.

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Either us winning or Aberdeen not winning next weekend will leave us in with a shout. But it's hard to see a way out of this rut. If they win and we don't, it's done.

I think you'll find that your recent prediction history is a pile of pish.

Levein’s protege meeting with a similar ending as Hearts manager.

ZERO major trophies won.

ZERO impact in Europe.

Unfortunately the dodgy penalties and outrageous luck had to run out at some point.

Bring on their third relegation in a decade, please! 

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Levein’s protege meeting with a similar ending as Hearts manager.

ZERO major trophies won.

ZERO impact in Europe.

Unfortunately the dodgy penalties and outrageous luck had to run out at some point.

Bring on their third relegation in a decade, please! 

Just continued dominance over your pishy wee team.🤷‍♂️