OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Of course there will need to be a full investigation but prudence dictates that pending the finding of them guilty a sin the SFA should relegate Hearts immediately. 

What kind of a weird fucked up Channel is that? 

Spoiler

And how would one go about subscribing to its content?

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

What kind of a weird fucked up Channel is that? 

Reveal hidden contents

And how would one go about subscribing to its content?

Don't know, only footage I could find on twatter. Never underestimate the asian market broadcasting opportunities for mediocre Scottish football clubs embarrassing themselves in Europe, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Three separate aiberdeen fans leaping on this over two threads.

There's no rivalry here, lads. 

You didn’t think that anyone would comment on a friendly abandoned because your team loses their shit? You’re the definition of an optimist. It’s the lead story over every Celtic and Rangers tale on the BBC Scotland website.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You didn’t think that anyone would comment on a friendly abandoned because your team loses their shit? You’re the definition of an optimist. It’s the lead story over every Celtic and Rangers tale on the BBC Scotland website.

Three aiberdeen fans, though. :rolleyes:

And both teams lost their shit.

And I'm anything but an optimist.

We could go on like this, but it's probably best if we move on with our lives. 

13 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Cowardly from Cochrane.

No issue with the rest of the Hearts lads steaming in.

'cowardly' is an adjective occasionally used by posters on occasions like this when a player leaves something on an opponent, I've noticed and I always think it's an odd one.

Apart from anything else (a week kick on the ankle is hardly part of a fight to the death), are you under the impression that - in a normal, non-everyone getting wired in game - the player getting kicked won't have ample opportunity to exact revenge? 

It's maybe a bit underhand or something, but cowardly? Don't be silly.

In the last match before the WC, Cochrane should have been sent off for a shocker of a tackle on Nicky Devlin and now he's going in and kicking guys in a friendly? The boy needs to cool his nugget. I remember Alan Main being sent off in a friendly for Livi and that meant he was suspended for the first game of the season. Roddy McKenzie replaced him for that match and never lost the jersey. Will Cochrane be suspended for the next 3 games due to being a straight red for violent conduct?