OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Are we absolutely certain we never invested the poppy money back in the day ? It’s just that hibeenomics will be all over this 🫣

I'm sure Poppy Scotland don't mind a few dozen collection tins going to another good cause.

5 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Hopefully he adds in a ten million pound striker project. Just to make everyone else raging. 😍

Your manager and the rest of your (shite) team would soon bring him down to your level!

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

St Mirren at home moved from the pre-Christmas midweek to January on a Friday night.

For me that's a lost chance to build momentum with two home games right after the break while our direct rivals have tough fixtures.

Unimpressed.

Wait a moment!

Who are these “direct rivals” you speak of

16 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

---Raging his povo fitba club has to get the begging bowl out to the cooncil while Hearts are fucking coining it ---

Be gone, peasant!

I shouldn't reply, or bite, but.................  ^^^raging.

Your are a FUCKING MORON. Gloat about your unfinish shed/ground all you like, but how many relegations has it cost? You really are clutching here, Just because you're not a one city team so have to grub around for cash from anywhere doesn't hide your jealousy that we have the option to ask for coonsil money.

Jealous much of our history?

21 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Your are a FUCKING MORON. Gloat about your unfinish shed/ground all you like, but how many relegations has it cost? You really are clutching here, Just because you're not a one city team so have to grub around for cash from anywhere doesn't hide your jealousy that we have the option to ask for coonsil money.

E8LKOwbWYAYTptZ.jpg

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

It's terrible to see the impact that a football club under financial stress can have on its supporters.

Aberdeen:

image.jpeg.8a544ed88e4492059763db9341f45673.jpeg

The fucking JTs:

image.jpeg.0f5100e962f52d60fb3651b028e88a31.jpeg

Radiernation:

image.jpeg.d6be92b93a9afc7f89e3deeb67337757.jpeg

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

😀

f**k me, what a take!

YOU'RE JEALOUS THAT WE'RE SO SKINT WE CAN'T AFFORD A NEW STADIUM!

Fucking hell 😀

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

😀

f**k me, what a take!

YOU'RE JEALOUS THAT WE'RE SO SKINT WE CAN'T AFFORD A NEW STADIUM!

Fucking hell 😀

I'm jealous that we've won European and League titles and youse (southern scots patter here) huvnae.

Should I add "champ" ?

Edited by Raidernation

8 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

VG

image.jpeg.e0c1b01c7a9f0bbafcadd3f240c0bace.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

This is fun!

5 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I'm jealous that we've won European and League titles and youse (southern scots patter here) huvnae.

Should I add "champ" ?

I just hope Stewart Milne can sleep at night knowing what he's done to Aberdeen supporters like you. Broken men, wildly swinging in the dark while facing down the bleak future he has left you.

image.jpeg.488ed69856fe60b51e72598aad03c5ea.jpeg

Aye, but I've personally seen my side win 14 domestic and 2 European trophies. 

I'm guessing you haven't (even counting lower league titles....no idea how winning those feel)

ETA champ

Edited by Raidernation

9 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Aye, but I've personally seen my side win 14 domestic and 2 European trophies. 

I'm guessing you haven't (even counting lower league titles....no idea how winning those feel)

Raidernation is going to have to sell his league-winners' watcher medal (he personally saw it!) to pay for hard-up Aberdeen's crumbling South Stand to be kept open for just one more year. But then, viewers, it may have to CLOSE. No big deal, their fans would all fit in the other stands anyway, but it would be a massive riddy.

Please call.

image.jpeg.539666f09c075288fcdff9c509d152a3.jpeg

Edited by VincentGuerin