OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I believe we're on 26 grand a day in total for the period they're away.

I think it's less than that because it's pro-rated based on proportion of time spent at each club in the last couple of years. Devlin will earn us the most but most of the Rowles money will go to Central Coast Mariners.

Still works out to something around £200k if they go out in the groups I think.

Edited by DC92

We are going to fucking stroll to third again in the second half of the season, lads. greggy.png

Conference League was a decent starter, but hopefully we can make it into the Europa League group stage next time out. Who we all fancying?

7 minutes ago, Elixir said:

We are going to fucking stroll to third again in the second half of the season, lads. greggy.png

Conference League was a decent starter, but hopefully we can make it into the Europa League group stage next time out. Who we all fancying?

We let spurs off with a draw last time we played them so there’s unfinished business in north London to be taken care of

10 hours ago, DC92 said:

I think it's less than that because it's pro-rated based on proportion of time spent at each club in the last couple of years. Devlin will earn us the most but most of the Rowles money will go to Central Coast Mariners.

Still works out to something around £200k if they go out in the groups I think.

£200k? We can finally get that 30 foot tall statue of Wayne Foster that has been conspicuously  missing from the foundation plaza since it opened

24 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That’s the accounts for 2021-22 published 

turnover roughly doubled back up to £14m after a season playing in empty stadia in the second tier

Thinking about it, if you're going to be playing to empty stadia, you're better doing it the season after getting relegated from the top tier.

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

This from a Rangers supporter made me laugh yesterday.😂

If anybody is going to the AGM then it's probably worth asking about these donations. 

Was this help in a crisis or can we expect similar amounts to be in the  2022-23 accounts?

Given that it's roughly equivalent to the extra amount that we made from European Football this season we presumably wouldn't miss it too badly.

17 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's funny seeing how many people assume the Secret Billionaire money we get is some kind of emergency funding to get us out a black hole. I'm happy to let them go on thinking that.

Whatever helps them sleep at night. ^_^

27 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If anybody is going to the AGM then it's probably worth asking about these donations. 

Was this help in a crisis or can we expect similar amounts to be in the  2022-23 accounts?

Given that it's roughly equivalent to the extra amount that we made from European Football this season we presumably wouldn't miss it too badly.

Anderson being on the board now means it's extremely unlikely there's any question about this within the club. And 1.5m is obviously from the supporters.

Those ITK that I associate with tell me that there's agreement in place for more funding from Anderson for various infrastructure projects. Seemingly the development of the women's team is benefiting from this, and now there's the hotel project.

Hopefully he adds in a ten million pound striker project. Just to make everyone else raging. 😍

Edited by VincentGuerin

43 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's partly in lieu of the club either seeking a commercial shirt sponsor or selling the naming rights to the stadium. Given the £3 million 'profit' and £1.5 FOH money, that places a value of around £1.5 million on the naming rights / sponsorship. Not sure what the club would get commercially by comparison.

5 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Are we absolutely certain we never invested the poppy money back in the day ? It’s just that hibeenomics will be all over this 🫣

I think it's quite telling that our Hibernian Economics Professors have actually generally stayed away this time round. Things look good, and they'll look even better next year.

Edited by VincentGuerin