OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Aye that was the excuse when we pumped your mob at the end of the season.  That was the Easter Road game after you celebrated a draw like it was the champions league final ;) 

The end of season friendly?

Didn't even go. Took the missus to Madrid.

Feet up well before that. Did you make the play-offs?

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

The end of season friendly?

Didn't even go. Took the missus to Madrid.

Feet up well before that. Did you make the play-offs?

:lol: Celebrating a draw to treating a derby as a friendly.  I can see with that attitude how Robbie managed to blow the Scottish Cup game that helped us win it. 

Was 2014/15 no the season we were about 400 points ahead of Hibs and everyone else, but they were apparently the better side just because the derbies were even games for once after years of them being pumped senseless?

8 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Was 2014/15 no the season we were about 400 points ahead of Hibs and everyone else, but they were apparently the better side just because the derbies were even games for once after years of them being pumped senseless?

We won more games, scored more goals, set some kind of points record, finished about a million points clear of them.

But I think they were actually better than us because they ended the season a wee bit less shite than they started it. Something like that.

I assume they went up in the play-offs. Can't remember though.

51 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm being unfair. I've enjoyed the odd end-of-season game at Easter Road.

This one was fun.

That day was most remembered for Slippy G against Chelsea for me.  That derby gets thrown in to the period of pish for me mate. 

18 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

We won more games, scored more goals, set some kind of points record, finished about a million points clear of them.

But I think they were actually better than us because they ended the season a wee bit less shite than they started it. Something like that.

I assume they went up in the play-offs. Can't remember though.

You forgot to mention they won the singing that year!

19 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

"diets" 🙃

What's your team "big al"?

I've got a few hunches with the sectarian innuendo, but can you confirm what bigotry you subscribe to?

‘Aberdeen have a team money can’t buy. They have a soul and a family tradition. ‘
Alfredo di Stefano.

No bigotry here AM.

On 23/09/2022 at 22:28, big al said:

The diets really boasting and gloating about winning the Scottish Championship? 🤣🤣🤣

Deary me

The diets... LOLZ.

Is this where we counter your childish pish with Abergreen? LOLZ

9 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Delighted for them. However pretty sure it's just an opportunity for more injuries 

That was my concern. I'm glad they got the recognition, not crazy about them playing, especially Kingsley.  

On 26/09/2022 at 08:31, Mr. X said:

That was my concern. I'm glad they got the recognition, not crazy about them playing, especially Kingsley.  

18 unscathed minutes for Kingsley and a second cap,

His first cap was coming on for Snodgrass after 66 minutes when we were 3-0 down in Paris as the hosts prepared for Euro 2016

A 21 year old Barry McKay got his first, and so far only, cap in that game, coming on in the 84th 

He was unable to turn the game round in 6 minutes and it finished 3-0