OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

32 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It meets the minimum but not the recommended limit Anfield is the same length which is apparently why it won't host games in Euro 2028.

If we're going to daydream about big construction projects we should do it properly.

Bob the Builder - Wikipedia

😄

On 21/06/2022 at 11:34, HansEskilssonVolumeControl said:

I remember back in the latter JJ days, the pie man said we could afford a £1m player so we ended up in some kind of bidding war for Robbie Winters.

I remember it coming on STV news about Hearts getting this big £4 million investment from whatever that media company was called, roughly around 1999, and the Hearts immediately signing Gordan Petric.

From everything I can see Hearts will reinforce their position as the Premiership’s third team this season.  Can see them finishing well ahead of the fourth place club again (unlikely to be us again tbh).

Will be interesting to see how the season plays out.

From everything I can see Hearts will reinforce their position as the Premiership’s third team this season.  Can see them finishing well ahead of the fourth place club again (unlikely to be us again tbh).
Will be interesting to see how the season plays out.
I'm a little unsure,a lot of European games to play and cup games could derail that

39 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I remember it coming on STV news about Hearts getting this big £4 million investment from whatever that media company was called, roughly around 1999, and the Hearts immediately signing Gordan Petric.

Anti Niemi also although he was well past it at the time. 

10 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Great stuff. Won't be able to sell much more than that you'd think.

I make it only 410 tickets left in sections H & J of the Roseburn combined.

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Take it there’s money off for not having the derbies as part of the season ticket?

some effort like.

£310 instead of £360 (or £255  instead of £295 down the front)

Which will be more a bargain if we end up on either side of the split again as these season tickets will cover 18 games as opposed to 17

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

18 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

19,852 I think.

20,099 is sometimes reported but I think that's a theoretical rather than practical capacity at the moment that would involve selling restricted view seats, no segregation and various other things

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

6 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Great stuff. Won't be able to sell much more than that you'd think.

We will get close to 16k. Which will be roughly a million pounds more income than the club with the next highest sales.