OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

45 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

A wee summer check-in for me. Allowed myself a quick catch up on Hearts' dealings today and it seems like we're doing not too bad. Nice to see a wee bit of organisation and signs that we'll have fewer issues with depth next season.

New strip looks good too.

heartofmidlothian_2223shortsleevehometopadult_165460293696580U_KIT_1.jpg

It's maroon and it's got a Hearts badge on it

10/10

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Loaned to the Tory tractor drivers this summer ✅ 

You say that as if he wouldn't be an improvement on Cammy MacPherson and Ali Crawford.

On 03/06/2022 at 14:06, Kyle Reese said:

I also have a couple of wee snippets that we are interested in shopping for another Aussie. Also a defender.

On top of that we are quite hungry, but could only manage half an Indian if we decided to go down that route.

Last one I heard a rumour of our interest in may buck the trend, but won’t be free, man.

😄

On 03/06/2022 at 19:39, DC92 said:

Trent Sainsbury, Yan Dhanda and Kieran Freeman?

On 04/06/2022 at 06:01, Kyle Reese said:

Close. All just third hand rumours that I had heard though. 

Returning to this a week later to revise my guess for #3 to a defender who most recently played in Poland.

Interesting to see Barry Anderson reporting that we've moved on to looking at alternative targets because Wolves' demands for Connor Ronan are too high. The last time we had a similar report was for Alan Forrest a few weeks ago.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Returning to this a week later to revise my guess for #3 to a defender who most recently played in Poland.

Interesting to see Barry Anderson reporting that we've moved on to looking at alternative targets because Wolves' demands for Connor Ronan are too high. The last time we had a similar report was for Alan Forrest a few weeks ago.

As I said before just all third hand rumours anyway, but number three hasn’t played in Poland I don’t think. 

Totally agree about the Ronan/Forrest thing. That’s what I think is happening too. Barry Anderson is basically our press guy nowadays.