OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

28 minutes ago, edinabear said:

So much anger over a player just moving up a level. Like Dave mcpherson, Alan mclaren, Neil mccann, Alan Johnston and Lee wallace

Moving up a level? A bit ironic that the players you listed played for a club that's six feet under.

Supporters of the franchise currently playing out of Ibrox sure are a funny lot.

Edited by Squonk

16 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I’d be more than happy for us to play Soutar for the rest of this season ,as long as we pay Hackett an additional £100k on his contract to break the c***s leg in his final training session at Tyncastle at the end of the season 

Halkett's a die-hard Rangers fan. One of many in your team, it would appear.

37 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Moving up a level? A bit ironic that the players you listed played for a club that's six feet under.

Supporters of the franchise currently playing out of Ibrox sure are a funny lot.

Just say Sevco and get it over and done with you frothing mess. 

1 hour ago, edinabear said:

Just say Sevco and get it over and done with you frothing mess. 

Frothing mess, eh? Looks like you've been adversely affected by the trauma caused by the death of your club. And probably the shame.

Why would I refer to the old original defunct Rangers club as Sevco? Sevco is an off-the-shelf company that Charles Green used to dupe you and your fellow deluded into parting with your magical blue pounds and follow follow his new club.

Edited by Squonk

10 hours ago, Squonk said:

Frothing mess, eh? Looks like you've been adversely affected by the trauma caused by the death of your club. And probably the shame.

Why would I refer to the old original defunct Rangers club as Sevco? Sevco is an off-the-shelf company that Charles Green used to dupe you and your fellow deluded into parting with your magical blue pounds and follow follow his new club.

Outstanding sevco/ing.

Could you manage a longer post next time, maybe around a dozen paragraphs for our enjoyment?

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Outstanding sevco/ing.

Could you manage a longer post next time, maybe around a dozen paragraphs for our enjoyment?

Outstanding? Are you referring to the multi-million pound outstanding debts left behind by the previous....ahem.... company, or the outstanding figure of £100m or so that the new franchise operator has spunked on achieving one top-tier title in its entire history?

Edited by Squonk

4 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Outstanding? Are you referring to the multi-million pound debts left behind by the previous....ahem.... company, or the £100m or so that the new franchise operator has spunked on achieving one top-tier title in its entire history?

No, I think he’s talking about your Sevco posts. Have you considered taking them to some of the big Sevco sites, such as the Scottish Football Monitor or Phil McGillivans? They absolutely love that stuff over there, you could make a real name for yourself.

Just now, G51 said:

No, I think he’s talking about your Sevco posts. Have you considered taking them to some of the big Sevco sites, such as the Scottish Football Monitor or Phil McGillivans? They absolutely love that stuff over there, you could make a real name for yourself.

Oh I do apologise. If only I'd read the rules that say I have to kowtow to the wishes of the Rangers* fans who don't like reading the truth about their defunct club. I feel such an idiot. (I'm sure if the mods aren't happy, they'll re/move my posts) 

2 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Oh I do apologise. If only I'd read the rules that say I have to kowtow to the wishes of the Rangers* fans who don't like reading the truth about their defunct club. I feel such an idiot. (I'm sure if the mods aren't happy, they'll re/move my posts) 

Good, now shut the f**k up

3 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Who’s just signed a new three year deal.

Do you really expect every player in every team to be “ die hard “ supporters of that club , you absolute weapon? 

Must admit, I find the tabloid prefix of “die hard” amusing. Players are never just supporters of a team. No they are vest-donning barefoot vigilante supporters who would happily toss terrorists of skyscrapers; for the team they support. 😄