OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

3 minutes ago, Keeky Chunt said:

Haha Dundee fans creaming themselves over a result when Prince Phillip was still a virgin. 

What an utter shower of diddies. Enjoy yet another year in the diddy league, clowns.

Quite.

Congratulations being the best of the 'diddies'.

Just now, Keeky Chunt said:

I think that accolade is reserved for you chump.

No, definitely Hearts, they win best 'diddies' this season. No need to froth at the mouth about it chief.

Luckily there wasn't a full season or you could have been caught.

58 minutes ago, Keeky Chunt said:

We even gave other clubs a chance by having Neilson as manager. 😀😀

A poor campaign but ultimately no other club consistent enough to put in a reasonable challenge.

Probably been most impressed by Raith who have played a far better standard of football than Dundee or Dunfermline. 

ICT been unlucky in earlier part of season but have decent quality. Would love them to win the play offs and join us in the premier next season.

Hearts will need big improvement for next year but big money from fans and benefactors will give us an advantage over the diddy Premier sides. 

Hopefully it's not Neilson's job to spend it. Alex Neil please.

This will of course have nothing to do with the ex Tynecastle legends that are Scot Gardener and Robbo being part of the ICT set up.🤔

Congratulations Hearts.
Good luck next season, was gutted not to get a trip to Tynecastle this season. I still need to cross it off the list.

Come through next August when Ayr are in Dingwall, watch a Hearts game, see some fringe shows, pay a fiver for a pint of lager and snog a Peruvian performance artist

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, definitely Hearts, they win best 'diddies' this season. No need to froth at the mouth about it chief.

Let's be honest even with Neilson in charge you were miles behind us in quality. Our wobble came when we released players on international duty. 

Hopefully you can regroup and have a decent crack at winning the diddy league next season.

10 minutes ago, embow said:

This will of course have nothing to do with the ex Tynecastle legends that are Scot Gardener and Robbo being part of the ICT set up.🤔

As a Hearts fan who loved wee Robbo for his regular demolition of the Seafield Sewage munchers why would I not want to see his team be successful? 

I have said Raith have been the best team I have seen play against us so maybe you should accept that as a compliment?

41 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Got a massive chip on your shoulder mate.

Odd lad.

7 minutes ago, Keeky Chunt said:

As a Hearts fan who loved wee Robbo for his regular demolition of the Seafield Sewage munchers why would I not want to see his team be successful? 

I have said Raith have been the best team I have seen play against us so maybe you should accept that as a compliment?

I already had accepted the compliment. Thank you. Also if you can be arsed trawling back a page or two you'll see I was the first to congratulate Hearts on winning the title👏👏👏

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Based on their P&B followings I’d be happy to see any of them come up

Great bunch of lads

Even the Dunfermline fans

The best and funniest outcome is for our football friends/simps Inverness Caledonian Thistle to also be promoted.

54 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We've won 3 out of our last 9 and have extended our lead at the top in that time from 12 to 13 points. :lol:

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You will have no complaints missing 8 games last season then.

Bang on mate! We’d have no complaints at all if we were told at the start of last season we were playing a 30 game season. However, that was a 38 game season that was never completed. This is a 27 game season that will be completed.  Do you see the difference now? Anyway, good fishing! 😀

Congratulations to all at the mighty Heart of Midlothian. It’s not been pretty at times but the job has been completed. Been impressed with all the teams in the Championship to some degree. Even Alloa at the bottom play some really good stuff. A better league than the big time Charlie’s in the Premiership would ever admit. Hopefully another Championship team will come up with us as most, if not all, would add as much as the likes of Ross County or Hamilton. Good luck to whichever team makes the playoff final. 👍