OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Do you not often find yourself paying £650k when you're upset about not getting your own way?

Its mental.

Add in yet another six figure sum to Ann Budges brother, another sum to Budge herself, and being told that despite agreeing to hand the club to the fans this Summer, she's changed the date to next year (coincidentally after she's due a bonus if Hearts get promoted). 

All combined its over £2m loss, paid off by Budges friend via "donations".

Hearts fans are happy enough though, they can have a wee moan about last season despite their owner continuing to absolutely ride them for money through both this, and the second highest PPV price in the Country.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its mental.

Add in yet another six figure sum to Ann Budges brother, another sum to Budge herself, and being told that despite agreeing to hand the club to the fans this Summer, she's changed the date to next year (coincidentally after she's due a bonus if Hearts get promoted). 

Hearts fans are happy enough though, they can have a wee moan about last season despite their owner continuing to absolutely ride them for money through both this, and the second highest PPV price in the Country.

Unlike your chairman who would love to have fans to ride! That 2m bank balance will be ridden until the OF can get back to filling your 3 stands!

Its mental.

Get this pish in the Hearts thread you Poundland Michael Cox wannabe

On 01/12/2020 at 13:31, RandomGuy. said:

Its mental.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but hasn't Mr Benny Factor given his £3M to the SPFL this season to be divvied up between all the clubs, or was that just spare cash.

All in all in still makes Ann an expensive ride.

MORTON 0 (NIL) - 2 CHAMPIONS-ELECT

As promised, FOLLOWERS, I have returned to this thread in TRIUMPH, having witnessed the Champions-Elect's latest BRUSHING ASIDE of a PROVINCIAL CLUB

I dropped Geography after INTERMEDIATE TWO, but I'm fairly sure that Greenock is a TIER THREE area at present. Quite frankly, their silly little club belongs in tier FOUR of the Scottish leagues, given the ABSENCE OF THREAT they posed on their POTATO FIELD of a pitch. 

The juggernaut rolls on, friends. 8)

Special résolution being put to the foundation

The purpose of the meeting is to determine the super-majority percentage required to vote in favour of any proposed disposal of some or all of the shareholding held by the Foundation of Hearts in the Club.

Details of the Special Resolution

The Special Resolution is set out in the Notice. As the Majority Threshold is currently 90%, the Special Resolution takes the form of a resolution proposing the amendment of the Articles by substituting 75% for 90%.

The amendment will take effect if at least three-quarters of the votes cast on the Special Resolution are in favour. If this majority is not attained, the Majority Threshold will remain at 90%.

I’m inclined to vote against but I could be persuaded otherwise

54 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Special résolution being put to the foundation

The purpose of the meeting is to determine the super-majority percentage required to vote in favour of any proposed disposal of some or all of the shareholding held by the Foundation of Hearts in the Club.

Details of the Special Resolution

The Special Resolution is set out in the Notice. As the Majority Threshold is currently 90%, the Special Resolution takes the form of a resolution proposing the amendment of the Articles by substituting 75% for 90%.

The amendment will take effect if at least three-quarters of the votes cast on the Special Resolution are in favour. If this majority is not attained, the Majority Threshold will remain at 90%.

I’m inclined to vote against but I could be persuaded otherwise

WRONG thread MUPPET

Hearts are going to once again make it look easy getting out of a league that - apparently - is really difficult to get out of.

No idea why any club with any sort of ambition to get into the Premier would have voted for that (beyond potentially earning 300 sheets from divorced Kickback dads twice a year), but we are where we are. 

Imagine letting an ugly old woman win a league twice that your team has never won since your best ever player was growing up listening to T-Rex. :lol:

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

No idea why any club with any sort of ambition to get into the Premier would have voted for that 

Let me help you, then:

It wasn't nice, it wasn't particularly fair, but it was a decision that had to be made. It was a completely pragmatic decision, nothing personal or particularly aimed at your club. 

They were relegated for being bottom when the league was brought to an end, simple as that. If you'd been capable enough to beat St Mirren in your last game there's no doubt at all that Hearts would've voted to send them down. 

High time you uncurled the petted lip and persecution complex and tried to enjoy the season as best you can. The constant moaning is well beyond tedious now. 

Champions-Elect 6 (six) - 1 Queen of the South

Believe it or not, FOLLOWERS, it is a BITTERSWEET feeling for me tonight, as my BIG team TROUNCED my WEE team. It is a SAD DAY for Queens fans as even CONFIRMED DIDDY Elliot Frear managed to bag a goal against their HAPLESS side. 

The juggernaut's PATH OF DESTRUCTION shows no sign of abating, which will surely strike IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME into the disgestive tracts of all PUB LEAGUE fans. 

3 minutes ago, MariusZaliukas said:

Don’t forget there was actually people that thought Hearts couldn’t win this league because Dunfermline managed scraped a win against the champions elect

😳 Dearie me. Want to try that one again in English? 😅😅😅

10 minutes ago, MariusZaliukas said:

Don’t forget there was actually people that thought Hearts couldn’t win this league because Dunfermline managed to scrape a win against the champions elect

Dundee will win the league in a blaze of glory...

That aside, a fairly good performance today. Defence still worries me though. A poor QoS got through too many times for my liking and their goal caused havoc with Berra flailing. Halkett not too hot either.