OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Hearts 3 - 0 Alloa

In my QUIETER MOMENTS I often reflect upon the ABSURDITY of the universe, and nowhere else is said absurdity more apparent than the fact that Alloa Athletic are supposed to be in the same LEAGUE as Heart of Midlothian FC.  A CRUSHING VICTORY for the champions-elect, who could easily afford to miss two penalties in an admirable show of MERCY towards the no-voting Hawaiian select.
I'm not even bothering to keep track of who's next on the CHOPPING BLOCK, but I foresee another easy three points in whatever fixture is next in this ABSURD wee league.   

You are coming across like self entitled p***k, An Absolute weapons.

20 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Christ, we are pish.

We've only looked like a fit and well-drilled team in two and a half games this season.

Neilson's style of football is excruciating to watch. There's no urgency, intensity or fluency. Passes go astray, corners are woeful and even throw-ins go to the opposition.

Did you copy and paste this from the old United thread? 

5 minutes ago, East Coast Warrior said:

Did you copy and paste this from the old United thread? 

Ha!

Did RN not do well last year? I liked him first time around and he left us when sitting 2nd in the SPL. There then followed a steady decline punctuated by the odd glorious win over Hibs or Rangers presided over by Craig Levein where most of the blame must lie.

Ach well...